Harris Bank  » Finance  »
1.0
9775 Fall Creek Road Indianapolis, IN 46256
  • I think that Harris Bank is quite possibly the worst bank I’ve ever done business with
  • I like doing business with people who are friendly and helpful, and I did not get this impression from any of the employees at Harris Bank
  • Secondly, their branch locations are not very convenient
  • I found them to be inconveniently located, and this is frustrating for me
  • I would recommend going to JP Morgan Chase Bank instead

• by Mandulis

My least favorite bank is Harris Bank. This bank is located in many locations across several states.

I think that Harris Bank is quite possibly the worst bank I’ve ever done business with.

First, their staff is very rude, and I did not feel like they wanted to be helpful in any way.

Tellers were not at all friendly with customers, and this is very discouraging

to me.

I like doing business with people who are friendly and helpful, and I did not get this impression from any of the employees at Harris Bank.

Secondly, their branch locations are not very convenient.

Branches are scattered, and there is no logic to where you can find branches.

I found them to be inconveniently located, and this is frustrating for me.

ATMs are also ...

• hard to come by, which I hated.

When other ATMs from other banks charge me a $2 fee for using a Harris Bank ATM card, and having to do this quite often, I saw my money being depleted just in fees! It is extremely inconvenient to have to drive 20 or 30 miles to find a branch location just to avoid ATM fees at another bank.

I think that these branches should have been thought out better as far as their location goes.

Also, the hours at Harris leave something to be desired as well.

Overall, I would say that Harris Bank is not the bank for you if you expect a high level of customer service, as well as convenient branch and ATM locations.

I would recommend going to JP Morgan Chase Bank instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4210061136270330/k2311a0610/6.10.10