Royal Caribbean International  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Baltimore, MD
  • It was our first cruise experience and we absolutely loved it
  • We got a great price for people who are at least 55, and that is what it took to finally get my husband to agree to try a cruise
  • We found our stateroom very accommodating, and I thought they really made good use of the space
  • My husband had a blast on their rock-climbing wall, and he really enjoyed the hot tub afterward
  • I would highly recommend this cruise line to anyone shopping for a great vacation and great value

• by Mandulis

My husband and I took a cruise on Royal Caribbean’s “Grandeur of the Seas” a couple of years ago. It was our first cruise experience and we absolutely loved it! We got a great price for people who are at least 55, and that is what it took to finally get my husband to agree to try a cruise.

He was dragging his

feet about it all till the day we finally set sail, then he was hooked!

The ship was just gorgeous, and the crew were very friendly and professional.

We found our stateroom very accommodating, and I thought they really made good use of the space.

My husband had a blast on their rock-climbing wall, and he really enjoyed the hot tub ...

• afterward.

I loved the outdoor pool in the solarium where I could sit with a cool drink and my laptop and just watch the world go by.

The food was outstanding, and the variety was awesome.

We ate in the formal dinning room one night, then opted for the casual one the rest of the trip.

I loved the midnight buffet

where all the chefs made their special chocolate creations, and we got to see all the different ice sculptures.

The shows after dinner each evening were very entertaining, and some were really quite amazing.

One night the performers were actually riding unicycles while juggling raw eggs!

I would highly recommend this cruise line to anyone shopping for a great vacation and great value.

Royal Caribbean International

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 410061136220330/k2311a0610/6.10.10