Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Funny incident happened to me when I bought Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara at the Landmark Department store in Makati City because I was looking for an eye shadow to match my Sunday dress but accidentally, I ended up buying eye mascara
  • I really love how Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara works on my eyelashes
  • I highly recommend Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara to all the ladies who really wanted to accentuate their long lashes naturally and perfectly

• by strawberrychocodahi

Funny incident happened to me when I bought Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara at the Landmark Department store in Makati City because I was looking for an eye shadow to match my Sunday dress but accidentally, I ended up buying eye mascara. It was costing $13.

89 for that 4.

5 ml golden colored tube.

I really love how Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara works on my eyelashes.

It gives a subtle shade of brown black that is

not going to look like spiders legs and it really defines the lashes especially if you used the eyelash curlers.

It does have a longer staying power even if I took a bath the following day; the eye mascara is still there in my lashes.

I also like how Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara gives enough volume for my eyelashes since I already have longer eyelashes.

The brush of the mascara is just fine to separate correctly ...

• and evenly the lashes so they don’t stick together.

It is really stunning when you try to put it in your lower eyelashes because it gives a better definition.

However, if you are just like me who am having oily eyelids, it smudges a bit on the lower eyelash so you better check your lashes an hour or two or else use a loose powder trick before applying the mascara on your lower eyelashes.

For me, the totality of

Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara is still great even if it blotches a bit when I get sweaty on the eyelids.

I also compliment Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara for its neutral scent unlike any other eyelash mascara that I cannot take their strong chemical scent.

This product is just subtle and nice.

I highly recommend Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara to all the ladies who really wanted to accentuate their long lashes naturally and perfectly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061136180330/k2311a0610/6.10.10