Colossal Volum’Express mascara by Maybelline  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found nothing so glamorous about it, but this is nice brown, that suits me very well

• by Masssko

Colossal is not the first mascara by Maybelline, I have used, so there were some positive expectations about it from the very beginning. The first pleasing thing, is that they have this mascara not only in black, but also in brown color. Namely, mine is called “Glam Brown”.

I found

nothing so glamorous about it, but this is nice brown, that suits me very well. Another positive moment is the price.

Comparing to the other mascaras by Maybelline, I have got more mascara (10,7 ml) for the smaller price. Profitable purchase, I’d say!

The volumizing brush is with usual synthetic bristle.

I am rather used to silicone brushes, that easily cover all my lashes with mascara, and with Colossal mascara, applying mascara to the lower lashes becomes rather messy. However, the consistency of the mascara is perfect, not dry and viscous, nor too liquid.

The mascara covers my lashes with even ...

• Colossal Volum'Express mascara by Maybelline
      thin layer and really gives it additional volume. The manufacturer’s label says “9 times more volume”.

Well, not 9 times, of course, but eyelashes look natural, fluffy and it seems there is more of them, than usually. It dries rather quickly, which is vital for me, because I wear glasses, and

mascara tends to smudge the glasses, when I blink.

All things considered. Maybelline Colossal Volum’Express mascara is a perfect example of volumizing mascara for daily use.

Traditional brush, fine texture, handy package and natural color. I use it for a month every day now, and I assume I will stay devoted to this mascara for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061136080330/k2311a0610/6.10.10