Care Baby Diapers
2.5
  • Plus, I noticed my baby is becoming irritable specially when hes sleeping at night
  • I don't think you should try it anymore, but still the choice is yours

• by rickyet

I have tried and used different brands of baby diapers for my kids ever since they were babies. Some are expensive while others are affordable. Some with good quality, some bad! I have tried another brand lately for my 2year old son, Care baby diapers.

Care Baby Diapers comes in a blue plastic packaging with 12 Extra-large sized baby diapers for only 85 pesos or not more than that (if i remembered it right). It

also has two additional diapers of the same size for free.

Care baby diapers is available in different sizes. Small for babies up to 6 kg.

, medium for 5-10kg, large for 9-13kg, and extra large for babies over 12 kilos. All are available in a pack of 4’s, 12’s,and 24’s.

The diaper itself is white with some simple colorful designs on the front side, near the adjustable tapes section. This Care diaper has frontal tapes ...

• which is for instant fastening and refastening of diaper’s fit.

It also absorbs fast because it has super absorbent pad which traps wetness. It’s elastic security garter stops and prevents leakage.

Care baby diapers also have cotton soft cover. Though this diaper has lots of features to offer, I still don’t find it that good for my baby.

For me it’s not really that absorbent and even yet, it sometimes leaks. Even the tapes

are really not that sticky.

When you readjust it, sometimes it wouldn’t stick anymore. It is not really that absorbent for me.

The price is affordable but for me, the quality is low. I just finished the entire pack and never bought another of it again.

Plus, I noticed my baby is becoming irritable specially when hes sleeping at night. This doesn’t really worked out for him! I don’t think you should try it anymore, but still the choice is yours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410061136070330/k2311a0610/6.10.10