MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW 25
0.5
  • I bought the MAC Studio Finish Concealer because honestly, I thought all MAC products were good
  • I noticed that the product just sat there, and I realized that you really, really have to put moisturizer or eye cream before putting the product on
  • Setting with powder made it worst, but I know I had to otherwise it might slide off my skin
  • It stayed and got darker, and it was a problem rather than a plus
  • I am really, really disappointed with this product

• by dzzy21rn

I bought the MAC Studio Finish Concealer because honestly, I thought all MAC products were good. It has SPF25, and is waterproof and sweat proof. Got it for about $14 at that time. I bought the NW 25.The NW stands for Neutral Warm, It was a bit of a salmon color. Pinkish yellow. The pot was small, holds about 7 grams of the concealer, and it comes in a black chic container. Did not have any problems finding the correct shade before purchasing the product as there are a lot of shades available.

Used my concealer brush to get some product off the

pot. But wait, the pot had become so hard, like clay, so I just tried to ‘plow’ through the concealer with my brush, and patted some on my undereye circles. The color blended well on my skin. However, I had to warm it by using my fingertip to help “melt” the product on my skin. Since I don’t really care much about using an eye cream, I skipped it, and just applied it directly on my undereyes. I noticed that the product just sat there, and I realized that you really, really have to put moisturizer or eye cream before putting the ...

• product on. Didn’t like it. My fine lines got more obvious! Setting with powder made it worst, but I know I had to otherwise it might slide off my skin. It felt heavy on my skin.

So hours after putting the concealer on, looked at the mirror in the middle of the day and I looked more stressed than ever! It oxidized into an orange hue. So now my undereye circles are DARKER now, and I had more creases and lines under my eyes (that I’m supposed to hide). Terrible! Okay so I tried to retouch by dabbing some more concealer on, and

setting with powder again(because I did not have a choice), well, I looked worst. It was now too cakey! In all fairness, it did stay on my skin. It stayed and got darker, and it was a problem rather than a plus!

I am really, really disappointed with this product. The reason I’m getting a concealer is to “conceal”, not to emphasize the lines and the dark circles on my face. It was too cakey, the color changes, it’s so dry and clay-like!

I have changed my concealer to a cheaper, more value for money brand. I will never purchase this product again. This product really disappoints!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061135950330/k2311a0610/6.10.10