L’Oreal True Match Mineral make-up foundation-like coverage
  • Nevertheless, when applied, it blends so evenly that gives me very natural look and I have never had a problem with the visible edge between coverage and natural skin
  • It also makes small defects less prominent (I don't like using cover-up cosmetics, and the effect of True Match is perfectly enough for me)
  • So, In my opinion, this coverage is nearly ideal, so light and imperceptible, I don’t notice it during the long day
  • All in all, I can recommend the L'Oreal True Match coverage itself, but not the packaging

• by Masssko

This review is about L’Oreal True Match Mineral make-up foundation-like coverage. I have heard lots of advertisements and other positive opinions about this product and decided to give it a try! Well, in general, the quality of the coverage is 9 out of 10, while usability is barely 3. Now let me explain.

I have my True Match in Golden Beige (W4) color, which seems at least one tone darker than my facial skin. Nevertheless, when applied, it blends so evenly that gives me very natural look and I have never had

a problem with the visible edge between coverage and natural skin.

It also makes small defects less prominent (I don’t like using cover-up cosmetics, and the effect of True Match is perfectly enough for me). It doesn’t irritate my skin, nor clutter skin pores during the day.

On the day light skin looks healthy and mat, in the artificial lighting it emphasizes the velvety and smooth texture of my facial skin. So, In my opinion, this coverage is nearly ideal, so light and imperceptible, I don’t notice it during the long day.

...

• Also no problem with falling off to my clothes and staining it was not noticed so far. However, another vital quality of every cosmetics is comfortable usability, and there is total lack of it.

The only positive thing is “built-in” brush, which is thick and dense, and helps to apply the powder evenly all over my face. Brush is soft and suits my fair skin very well.

For the rest, using the True Match coverage powder is a complete mess. Every time I open the powder container, no matter how careful I

am, the powder is spilled all over the place.

Thus, it can be used in bathroom only. First, this is simply unhygienic, and you can’t use it easily wherever you want.

Second, more than a half of the product just goes to waste. This is too lavish for such a costly cosmetics.

All in all, I can recommend the L’Oreal True Match coverage itself, but not the packaging. I’d give the product 7 points, and I hope the R&D department of L’Oreal fixes this disappointing drawback by the time I have to buy my next coverage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061135910330/k2311a0610/6.10.10