Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion  » Health  »
  • It has a wonderful scent to it that is very sweet and I love that it contains vitamins and aloe in it to help nourish and protect my skin after a long day outside in the sun
  • These are the ingredients I think make my skin the softest
  • The way I like to apply the Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion is directly after my shower after a day of sunning at the beach
  • I would recommend this after sun lotion to anybody to use after a long day in the sunshine to help keep their skin soft and glowing
  • I know I sure did and will continue to use it every summer to keep my skin looking and feeling its best

• by Soleil Robins

My all time favorite aloe after sun lotion that I use throughout my whole entire some and love to death is the Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion. It has a wonderful scent to it that is very sweet and I love that it contains vitamins and aloe in it to help nourish and protect my skin after a long day outside in the sun. I even love how it makes me skin so silky soft and makes my tan glow beautifully.

Other reasons I love this after sun lotion so much are because it isn’t greasy or oily, doesn’t have a strong nasty fragrance to it, and it absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving a sticky residue or heavy feeling behind. I love that this lotion also

contains natural nourishing and protective ingredients in it such as aloe vera, cocoa butter, vitamins, and coconut oil. These are the ingredients I think make my skin the softest.

The way I like to apply the Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion is directly after my shower after a day of sunning at the beach. I take a palm full of the after sun lotion and massage it right into my warm skin and it just melts right into it. I especially apply this lotion to my sunburned areas because it really helps soothe and prevent my skin from peeling like a snake. I love the texture of the body lotion as well because it has a nice yellowish creamy color to it like a banana has and ...

• it just feels so nourishing when I apply it to my skin and body. I even like to use this after sun lotion as a shaving cream when I am shaving my legs because it leaves my legs feeling very silky smooth.

I would recommend this after sun lotion to anybody to use after a long day in the sunshine to help keep their skin soft and glowing. I would even say it is safe enough for children and people with sensitive skin to use which is really nice as well. I know I have really sensitive skin and this lotion doesn’t aggravate mine at all.

The store I got my Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion at was my local drugstore which is Rite Aid. I thought the

price I paid for my lotion was reasonable since it was only $4 for a large 16 fluid ounce bottle of lotion that last me just about 2 months depending on how often I use it. I believe you can also get this after sun lotion at Walmart and some of your local grocery stores as well if you want to give it a try.

For those of you who end up trying this after sun lotion I do hope you like how it soothes and beautifies your skin and body. I know I sure did and will continue to use it every summer to keep my skin looking and feeling its best. I wish you all a fabulous summer and hope you all can prevent and soothe those sunburns.

Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349061135680830/k2311a069/6.9.10