NO-AD Sunblock Lotion SPF 30  » Health  »
  • The best time I find to apply the sunscreen to my skin is 30 minutes before going outside
  • I would not recommend you wear this sunscreen if you swim a lot and I would recommend you put this sunscreen on a child
  • I think if it was thicker it would work a lot better
  • The price I paid for my sunblock lotion was around $8 for a 16 ounce fluid bottle that is very easy to squeeze

• by Soleil Robins

NO-AD Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 has really helped keep my skin protected from the sun, but I must say I do not like the scent of it or how greasy it is. I will say it does do an awesome job with moisturizing and protecting. I even like that it contains natural protecting ingredients in it such as vitamin E, aloe, cocoa butter, olive oil, and glycerin.

The best time I find to apply the sunscreen to my skin is 30 minutes before going outside. The best way I find

to apply the sunscreen is by pouring a handful of the sunscreen into my hands and massaging it directly into my skin from head to toe, but I do not place it around my eyes and sometimes not even on my face because it does tend to burn and sting a bit. However, this sunscreen does run off the skin a bit when I am in the water swimming in the summertime and I tend to rub my eyes with my hand and the sunscreen stings the heck ...

• out of my eyes. I would not recommend you wear this sunscreen if you swim a lot and I would recommend you put this sunscreen on a child.

The NO-AD Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 does need to be reapplied to the skin every couple of hours because it doesn’t last long on the skin. I wish it did though. I wish the sunblock lotion wasn’t so runny either. When you pour it out into your hands it just runs. Its not thick like a regular lotion. I think if it

was thicker it would work a lot better.

The price I paid for my sunblock lotion was around $8 for a 16 ounce fluid bottle that is very easy to squeeze. I will keep using this sunscreen because it does contain some natural ingredients and does protect my skin from the sun even though I do have to apply it to my skin as often as possible, and that is what I would recommend anyone of you to do as well to get the best protection from the sun with this sunscreen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349061135660830/k2311a069/6.9.10