Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser  » Health  »
  • A really nice facial cleanse I like to use is Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser
  • I love the way it tingles my face as I am washing it, and the white creamy silky texture it has
  • The best way I find to use the creamy facial cleanser is by dampening my face down with warm water to help open my pores right up
  • I would recommend this facial cleanser so anybody with acne prone skin and simply looking for a good cleansing facial cream that helps remove the makeup and dirt from my face
  • I know I really love this creamy facial cleanser and will continue to use it as long as my skin keep looking bright and clean as it does

• by Soleil Robins

A really nice facial cleanse I like to use is Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser. I love the way it tingles my face as I am washing it, and the white creamy silky texture it has. Even like the way it lathers all over my skin and face.

The best way I find to use the creamy facial cleanser is by dampening my face down with warm water to help open my pores right up. After I like to take a dime size amount of the facial cleanser and lather it right into my skin using my fingertips and

massaging it in a circular motion in the skin. While I am cleansing my face there is a cold tingly sensation that is really refreshing. After I rinse my face down with warm water to remove the face wash and after I splash my face with cool water and it helps close and tighten my pores back up. My skin than looks very clean, oil free, and fresh.

The ingredients in the Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser that help cleanse, treat, and prevent acne breakouts and keeps the skin clean and clear are the salicylic acid and menthol. These ...

• ingredients open up the pores and cleanse the germs away from my face that cause zits, blackheads, and blemishes.

I would recommend this facial cleanser so anybody with acne prone skin and simply looking for a good cleansing facial cream that helps remove the makeup and dirt from my face. I wouldn’t recommend this facial cleanser to someone who has really sensitive skin and doesn’t like cool tingly feelings as they are washing their face. I personally love the sensation and so do my friends who use this cream cleanser.

The store I got my Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream

Cleanser from was my local Hannaford store and the I paid about $5 for it which was pretty affordable. The bottle of cream cleanser lasted me about 3 months which was very nice since I use this facial cleanser almost every day.

For those of you who end up trying this wonderful creamy tingly facial cleanser gets a nice clean face. I do hope you end up liking it as much as I do. I know I really love this creamy facial cleanser and will continue to use it as long as my skin keep looking bright and clean as it does.

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349061135640830/k2311a069/6.9.10