L’Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Palette for Blue Eyes  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I wear eyeshadows I like warm shades to help bring out my blue yes and L’Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Palette for Blue Eyes in Dessert Sunrise works well for me
  • I love the powdery soft eyeshadows in the palette that comes in brown, tan, pink and white
  • I would so recommend this eye shadow to anybody with green, blue or hazel eyes
  • The store I get my L’Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Palette from was my local drugstore for around $8, which was a bit pricey, but well worth the price I paid for it
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting pretty warm beautiful looking eyes like I did

• by Soleil Robins

When I wear eyeshadows I like warm shades to help bring out my blue yes and L’Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Palette for Blue Eyes in Dessert Sunrise works well for me. I love the powdery soft eyeshadows in the palette that comes in brown, tan, pink and white. The colors are very warm and really help soften my eyes to give the a beautiful cat eye appearance.

The powdery eyeshadows are very soft and they apply easily to my eyelids with my eyeshadow makeup brush. They seems to last up to 6 hours before I need to replay the makeup, but it is so worth it. I just love the colors a lot. However, the eyeshadows

do not stay on well when it is rainy outside and I am in the rain it just comes right off so on those day I don’t even bother putting the eyeshadow on. My favorite shade out of the whole entire palette is the shimmering warm light pink shade. It really makes my blue eyes pop and it really makes my friends green eyes pop. I would so recommend this eye shadow to anybody with green, blue or hazel eyes.

I also love that the L’Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Palette comes with a small eyeshadow brush so I can toss the whole little eyeshadow kit into my handbag and take it with me everywhere for when ...

• I need to touch up my eyeshadow. I even like that the palette is small enough to toss into my small cosmetic bag.

The eyeshadow does come off very easily at nighttime when you are cleansing your face with a facial cleanser. The eyeshadow doesn’t irritate my skin or eyes like most eyeshadows do which is a plus for me. I even like the way the colors can be blended together to make the eyes more beautiful. I have even used the pink eyeshadow in the palette to help give my cheeks a pop of color which was really cool.

around $8, which was a bit pricey, but well worth the price I paid for it. I will be using this eyeshadow for as long as I can and hope those of you who try it as well will like the way it brightens up and beautifies your eyes.

Like I said I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette to anybody with blue, green, or hazel eyes because it made mine look so pretty and I am sure it will do the same for you. I even think it would make brown eyes look very nice as well. I wish you all the best of luck with getting pretty warm beautiful looking eyes like I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061135600830/k2311a069/6.9.10