Physcians Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder
  • When I bought this Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder I had originally thought that it was a mineral powder foundation cause I wasn't really paying attention, I just thought that wow, this comes with a lot of mineral powder foundation
  • When I got home though and opened it up, I realized that this was not a mineral powder foundation, especially when I paid better to the name and how it's a mineral loose powder and not mineral powder foundation and this is definitely not a mineral powder foundation
  • I wanted to see if it would work the same way as a mineral powder foundation since it does say that this powder is basically minerals, I thought the chances of it working the same was slim but I figured it was worth a try, you never know
  • Well this definitely does not work or wear like a mineral powder foundation
  • I would definitely recommend this powder to anyone, it's a good loose powder just as long as you don't use it as a mineral powder foundation because that is definitely not what this is and it definitely does not work like one

• by JCandyce

When I bought this Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder I had originally thought that it was a mineral powder foundation cause I wasn’t really paying attention, I just thought that “wow, this comes with a lot of mineral powder foundation.” because normally you don’t get that much of mineral powder foundation that was in this mineral powder.

When I got home though and opened it up, I realized that this was not a mineral powder foundation, especially when I paid better to the name and how it’s a “mineral loose powder” and not “mineral powder foundation” and this is definitely not a mineral powder foundation.

I wanted to see if it would work the same way as a mineral powder foundation since it does say that this powder is basically minerals, I thought the chances of it working the same was slim but I figured it was worth a try, you never know.

Well this definitely does not work or wear like a mineral powder foundation.

When I first applied this loose powder, I went about it like I apply my mineral powder foundation, I used a kabuki brush. I had a little problem with the amount of powder taht would go on the brush though because at first it didn’t seem to just want to pick up a little powder so I had to pour a little out and do it that way because using the container the powder came in, the brush would grab too much powder and even after tapping it on the case, enough of it just wouldn’t come off.

Almost immediately after I applied some of this powder to my face, you could really tell that this wasn’t a mineral powder foundation because this loose powder was to thick and sheer like and barely gave any coverage at all. Instead of covering ...

• up my pimples and the few acne scars that I have, it instead seemed to make them stand out even more and made my skin look a lot worse then it actually does.

I washed my face off and then applied a little moisturizer to make face and then waited a few minutes for it to dry. When my face was dry, I applied my regular mineral powder foundation and then when I was done with that, I used a powder brush that comes in a powder compact rather than using a kabuki brush this time. I applied a little of the powder of the puff (I didn’t have any problems with too much powder getting on the puff brush like I did the kabuki brush, I think it’s because of the different textures in the brushes) and then lightly tapped it on the areas that I get oily around midday, which is my

nose chin, forehead and the inner areas of my cheeks.

The loose powder definitely went on better and didn’t make my skin look bad like when I tried to apply this as a mineral powder foundation. About Midday when I normally get a little oily (my mineral powder foundation keeps me matte for the most part most of the time, especially when not in hot weather) and I was outside and it was very hot and I definitely noticed that I didn’t get as oily as before and when I used an oil blotting towel, there wasn’t as much oil on the oil blotting towel, so I only got a little bit oily.

I would definitely recommend this powder to anyone, it’s a good loose powder just as long as you don’t use it as a mineral powder foundation because that is definitely not what this is and it definitely does not work like one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061135560830/k2311a069/6.9.10