Paris Hilton Body Glistening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the things that I really love about this lotion is that, it has a black bottle color and then the text color is a dark pink and it's super pretty, really pops out against the black bottle
  • Even though it doesn't feel like I put lotion on, my skin isn't too dry that it needs lotion so when my skin is really dry, I avoid using this because it doesn't moisturize at all
  • I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone
  • It's a very good lotion, and although initially I thought that I wouldn't like it, I ended up liking it and it's now one of my favorite scented lotions to use

• by JCandyce

This Paris Hilton Body Glistening Lotion is one of my favorite scented lotions.

One of the things that I really love about this lotion is that, it has a black bottle color and then the text color is a dark pink and it’s super pretty, really pops out against the black bottle.

The scent to this lotion is very strong and it does give me a headache sometimes if I’ve used to much or I’ve smelled it too long. I don’t have a sensitive nose but I do have nasal allergies and that’s the reason why I get headaches from this because it really irritates my nasal allergies but as far as sneezing goes, this doesn’t make me sneeze at all.

Even though this lotion has a very strong smell, it’s a very good smell and that’s why I really like this lotion, it smells great and just as long as I don’t use that much then I’m fine and it doesn’t really bother me, especially after a few hours when the scent has faded a bit.

Even though that this lotion has the word ‘Glistening’ in the name, it doesn’t actually glisten all that much. It does have some shimmer to it but it’s not very much and at some points you don’t even see the shimmer at all. It’s more noticeable in the light and when you move around because the shimmer is very reflective but the shimmer is few and far away. I would have liked it to glisten more, I don’t want a lot of shimmer of course, but just a little more than what was in this bottle.

Also another bad thing about the glistening aspect of this lotion, is that the shimmer can be wiped right off, the lotion stays put, but the shimmer is completely gone and it does transfer onto your clothes if you’re anywhere near it. I had shimmer both on the inside and the outside of my clothes, it even got in some areas I have no idea how it got there.

The only other bad thing that I would say about this lotion is that, it does lack the “lotion” aspect. This ...

• Paris Hilton Body Glistening Lotion
      doesn’t really moisturize or hydrate my skin at all, it’s very dry on my skin and when I touch it, it doesn’t even really feel like I’ve applied anything to my skin after a few minutes of letting the lotion dry.

Besides the few shimmery parts that are on my skin after applying this lotion, you would never know that I had put lotion on because this doesn’t get me that smooth, soft feel that lotions give you, or at least should give you. This doesn’t do that at all. Even though it doesn’t feel like I put lotion on, my skin isn’t too dry that it needs lotion so when my skin is really dry, I avoid using this because

it doesn’t moisturize at all.

Overall there are a few things that I mention above that I don’t really like about this lotion however I really do like the smell and that makes it worth it most of the time.

I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone. It’s a very good lotion, and although initially I thought that I wouldn’t like it, I ended up liking it and it’s now one of my favorite scented lotions to use. I’m giving this lotion a 7 even though I really like the smell (It loses three points because I would have liked it to glisten more like it says in the name and not of transferred onto my clothes and it doesn’t really feel like a lotion.)

Kenlum says :

re : It’s a very good lotion, and although initially I thought that I wouldn’t like it, I ended up liking it and it’s now one of my favorite scented lotions to use
Simply rich and luxurious body lotion. It is an easy squeeze and apply plus really smells great.

Kishanth says :

I really like this lotion
It has a black bottle and the text colour is dark pink and its super .really i like this lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061135540830/k2311a069/6.9.10