Got2B Spa Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I bought this Got2B Spa Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango from the dollar store for $1, I saw this and I never even knew that Got2B made spa products because all I ever saw was basically hair care products and I really like Got2B and most of their products so I figured that I would try this, especially since it was only a dollar
  • I wouldn't really recommend this Got2B Spa Body fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango because the quality isn't all that great and even though I only spent a dollar on this, I know at some point it had to be available in regular store for a higher price and this is definitely not worth it
  • You can definitely get a better quality body scrub, way better than this one

• by JCandyce

I bought this Got2B Spa Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango from the dollar store for $1, I saw this and I never even knew that Got2B made spa products because all I ever saw was basically hair care products and I really like Got2B and most of their products so I figured that I would try this, especially since it was only a dollar.

The packaging for the Got2B Spa Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in mango is super cute. The bottom of the plastic jar is totally clear except for where the label is and it has a silver twist off cap. Through the clear plastic jar you can see the body scrub inside and the body scrub is a really pretty color, it’s red and not very grainy in texture like a body scrub

should be, you can easily look at it and see that it’s not very grainy because of how it looks however when you touch it, it doesn’t feel grainy at all and it’s actually very smooth.

The smell for this Gott2B Spa Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango smells exactly like that, mango. I don’t really particularly like the way that this smells however that’s just me, it smells very good though just not something that I really like. I don’t really like the mango scent at all.

Applying this Got2B Spa Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango is easy, it goes on smooth, like I said before it looks grainy but it doesn’t feel grainy and it doesn’t go on your skin feeling that way. When you start messaging this into your skin though, then ...

• it starts feeling a little grainy like a body scrub should but it’s very weak.

This Got2B Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango does not work at all. This shouldn’t even be called a body scrub, it doesn’t feel like a body scrub at all, it doesn’t even really look like one. I only used this once and that was enough for me because these didn’t work at all and it just felt that I was wasting my time massaging something unnecessary on my skin because it wasn’t scrubbing my skin at all.

Luckily this Got2B Spa Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub In Mango didn’t really leave an unappealing smell on my skin because the smell faded very quickly. I’m also glad that this didn’t irritate my skin whatsoever so at least it didn’t do any of

that.

I wouldn’t really say that there was anything good about this Got2B Spa Body Fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango because there is nothing really good to say about it unless you want to say the color of the color of the scrub is very pretty but other than that there’s nothing that would make me buy this body scrub again.

I wouldn’t really recommend this Got2B Spa Body fruit Pie Tropical Fruit Body Scrub in Mango because the quality isn’t all that great and even though I only spent a dollar on this, I know at some point it had to be available in regular store for a higher price and this is definitely not worth it. You can definitely get a better quality body scrub, way better than this one. I’m giving this body scrub a 3.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061135530830/k2311a069/6.9.10