Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had been using the Neutrogena Trip Moisture shampoo and conditioner for a while and I was getting really good results from it so I decided that I would try this Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream and see how that works for me too since the shampoo and the conditioner both worked really well for me
  • Most of the time though I mainly use this on my hair when it's dry and I need a quick fix to smooth and soften my hair because this leave in cream definitely does that
  • Another good about this is that even though I had this for over a year, it's still as good as the day that I bought it
  • I would definitely recommend this Neutrogena triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream to anyone because it absolutely makes your hair look and feel amazing

• by JCandyce

I had been using the Neutrogena Trip Moisture shampoo and conditioner for a while and I was getting really good results from it so I decided that I would try this Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream and see how that works for me too since the shampoo and the conditioner both worked really well for me.

What I really liked about this Triple Moisture line in particular is that these hair care products are specifically for extra dry, chemically treated (Bleached, permed, etc) and color treated hair. And that describes my hair for the most part.

This Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk touch Leave In Cream

has a bottle similar to the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner except that the bottles were different. This leave in cream smells exactly the same way as the Triple Moisture shampoo and conditioner and that’s a good thing because the smell is really nice and I really like it.

Sometimes I use this Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream right after I was my hair to smooth it out while I’m blow drying my hard and then a little more when I’m flat ironing my hair straight. Most of the time though I mainly use this on my hair when it’s dry and I need a quick fix to smooth and soften my hair because this leave in cream definitely does that.

If I have frizzy hair, dry hair, etc, I just use a little bit of this Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream and then my hair always comes out smoother, softer and even shiner and my hair doesn’t look so dull looking or dry looking when I use this.

A little of this Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream goes a very long way, I’ve had my bottle for about a little longer than a year now and it still has a lot of product inside. That’s because a little ...

• Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream
      bit of this goes a very long long way. You don’t need that much to make your hair smooth, soft, shiny, etc because a little of this does the job. I have thick hair and I don’t even have to use that much at all.

Another good about this is that even though I had this for over a year, it’s still as good as the day that I bought it. The formula still works, look and smells the same. This hasn’t expired at all and it doesn’t look like it’s even close to and that’s a really good thing because I really hate when products dry out, get

stinky, the formula expires, etc way before I have a chance to use it.

Although it wont be anytime soon because I still have a lot in the bottle that I have now, my bottle is still more than half full, I will definitely be buying another one of these Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch leave in Cream.

I would definitely recommend this Neutrogena triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream to anyone because it absolutely makes your hair look and feel amazing. I would definitely recommend the whole Triple Moisture line by Neutrogena because they’re really great products at a great proce. This leave in cream gets a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061135520830/k2311a069/6.9.10