Converse shoes  » Clothes  »
Journeys/Delia’s stores
  • I agree with this trend because Converse are extremely high quality shoes, and very comfortable as a shoe I wear every single day

• by icyheartsx

I am very satisfied with my Converse. I got the low top version in black, and they are so versatile.

They literally go with everything! (Including formal dresses, which was a trend probably started by Demi Lovato’s song “La La Land” where she sings: “who says I can’t wear my Converse with my dress, well baby, that’s just me” Wearing Converse these days is now portrayed as all

sorts of styles, from cute to punkish.

As a example of the cute style that Converse add, alot of Disney stars wear then (Selena Gomez on Wizards of Waverly Place, Debby Ryan on Suite Life on Deck), and many punk rock bands wear Converse, and it adds to their style as well.

Converse are very commonly seen on the feet of students in middle and high schools, and ...

• also many adults in their 20s.

There are many colors of Converse to express everybody’s style (27 colors, according to delias.

com).

I agree with this trend because Converse are extremely high quality shoes, and very comfortable as a shoe I wear every single day.

The bottom sole is so thick that water doesn’t get through them (and where I live is extremely rainy).

This is my first pair

of shoes that completely block out the water, and keep my feet dry (I switched from sheepskin clog/slippers).

Also, I’ve had then for a while and there have been no rips or any issues like that, even though these are the only shoes I wear now, so they’ve had everyday use.

I highly recommend buying this shoe! (40 dollars at Journeys, 45 dollars at delias.

com, that’s about the average price for Converse low tops)

Converse shoes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 559061135460830/k2311a069/6.9.10