Loreal Dermo Expertise Visible Radiance Renewing Gel Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • You need to twist the cap of this one, not like other toner cap that is easy flap to open but anyway I don’t have a problem with how they design their bottle cap
  • So for those who wanted to try this great product, I highly recommend this for you

• by strawberrychocodahi

I have used Loreal Dermo Expertise Visible Radiance Renewing Gel Toner for three months time because I wanted to improve the appearance of my pores and it did. It has gentle exfoliating properties to remove dead skin cells and gives my skin a good glow after using it. What I actually like from Loreal Dermo Expertise Visible Radiance Renewing Gel Toner is that it has a very subtle scent unlike other skin toners who have strong masculine type of smell.

This product is very light and it was my first time to use such a liquid gel type of skin toner. After

I washed my face with my favorite exfoliating soap, I would apply a small amount of Loreal Dermo Expertise Visible Radiance Renewing Gel Toner on a cotton ball and evenly apply it on my face.

You need to twist the cap of this one, not like other toner cap that is easy flap to open but anyway I don’t have a problem with how they design their bottle cap. You can also use Loreal Dermo Expertise Visible Radiance Renewing Gel Toner as a substitute for your make up removal cream specially if you wanted to remove the remaining heavy makeup that is ...

• still on your face after attending an occasion.

My mother was the one who bought this product for me when she was in Bahrain. I was very happy to receive it from her as a gift and this 200 ml.

bottle costs only $3. 50 which is really worth it.

Another thing I personally like with Loreal Dermo Expertise Visible Radiance Renewing Gel Toner is the anti aging effect that it does on my skin. I know that Vit.

C is good for our skin and that is why they have also included Hydra Novil into it. I guess this two main ingredients

makes the skin younger looking and very smooth like a baby no wonder the liquid gel toner is somewhat in between pink and beige in color.

It also even outs the color of my face because I kinda get red easily specially under the sun because of my oily pimple prone skin. Loreal Dermo Expertise Visible Radiance Renewing Gel Toner tends to tame the redness of my face not instantly because it will take time to even out the skin tone, but I personally like it to the max.

So for those who wanted to try this great product, I highly recommend this for you.

Hira says :

Do these products ever expire because they clearly don`t have an expiry date on them.if anyone has an idea do let me know how long can they usually last. Thank u )

ani says :

yes they do. try to use up the products within the year atleast, or 6 months after opening.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061135430830/k2311a069/6.9.10