Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover with Aloe Vera
  • Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover with Aloe Vera did a great job on my nails
  • We could not avoid shaking hands with the people we already know and those that we just know for the first time
  • Since it also comes with two wooden sticks used to push or remove the cuticles, it's very convenient to use and the wooden sticks does not break the skin

• by Alex_29

Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover with Aloe Vera did a great job on my nails. I don’t have thick cuticles, but it really cleaned my nails making it soft and moisturized. It’s always a must to keep my fingers and nails moisturized.

For me, good looking nails and moisturized hands would really get a good impression from others. We could not avoid shaking hands

with the people we already know and those that we just know for the first time.

Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover contains Aloe Vera which is very good for the skin. In fact, it contains scar and wound reducing properties.

It’s really good for cracked and dry skin. The smell is also great.

It’s not too strong and has a clean scent. I tried ...

• using it on my mom’s nails because it’s a bit thick.

I’m satisfied with the result. It was not difficult for me to use it to her nails.

Since it also comes with two wooden sticks used to push or remove the cuticles, it’s very convenient to use and the wooden sticks does not break the skin. I’ve used other local products in the

past but I was never happy with the outcome.

Those local products are usually cheaper compared to Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover with Aloe Vera, but the result is very poor. With Sally Hansen, the price is not that expensive and you’ll get great results.

It’s worth your money. I recommend it to my friends as well.

Your nails really need that love and care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061135280830/k2311a069/6.9.10