Eye Scream Jewelry’s Hearts  » Jewelry  »
eyescream.com
  • It is beautifully hand crafted and is in the Gothic Victorian styling that I love so much
  • I have purchased several items from this site and I definitely recommend her to everyone I know

• by Mandulis

This is the most exquisite piece of jewelry in my collection at home. I adore wearing this with all my beautiful lace shirts or even a cute little tank top to dress it up a bit.

It is beautifully hand crafted and is in the Gothic Victorian styling that I love so much.

I have purchased several items from this site and I

definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

This piece is sure to add that little touch of elegance to all of your outfits and give you that little bit of nostalgia that everyone loves to have.

The beautiful vine work is exquisite on this piece and you can tell that a lot of love and time went into making it.

There is not ...

• one piece of jewelry that comes from this wonderful site that doesn’t have a bit of love in it.

It is so beautifully crafted and polished that the blood stones catch every bit of light and shimmer like a beacon.

You are sure to make a statement every time you enter the room with this gorgeous piece around your neck.

It is a

must have for anyone with a Gothic or nostalgic heart.

Now if this piece isn’t your style you can always find something more Gothic on this site or you can even get something a little more traditional as well.

Another great advantage to this site is that the jewelry is custom made so you can have them create something specifically for you as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 459061134910730/k2311a069/6.9.10