Free Electronics Emails  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I tried two of them once just to see what would happen and it only cost me about $20 but I did get a free ipod touch from them though
  • I suggest that you just rummage the classifieds or even hit the auction sites, you would be far better off than if you ever did any of these free electronic offers

• by Mandulis

I get these types of emails all the time and I just really get annoyed by them. I tried two of them once just to see what would happen and it only cost me about $20 but I did get a free ipod touch from them though.

I have found out however that the ones for the laptops and larger electronics are mainly scams.

I tried to get a free laptop which

still isn’t free it just is cheaper than getting it from a major store, but it didn’t work.

I really hate these scams because some people really do get scammed bad with them.

You also have to really read all the fine print on the different offers that you have to say yes to on these things.

It took me well over two hours to make sure I read all the fine ...

• print and didn’t get overcharged on any of these things.

Most people though wouldn’t really think about that and just sign up then get charged every month for a membership or just get obnoxious fees on their credit card.

These really are the worst scams that you could ever try I really don’t suggest anyone doing these.

I did one and it worked out all right for me but I was so

worried about getting over charged and the other one didn’t even work out for me at all.

In short nothing is ever free just gotten at a lower cost and if that is what you want that is why there is ebay.

I suggest that you just rummage the classifieds or even hit the auction sites, you would be far better off than if you ever did any of these free electronic offers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 609061134890730/k2311a069/6.9.10