Puget Sound Ferry  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Washington State
  • If we are ever back in the Silverdale/Seattle area we will definitely be taking another ferry ride
  • It was by far our most favorable experience using a ferry

• by Mandulis

Being a former military family my husband and I have traveled a lot. Among our travels we were stationed in Silverdale Washington which is right across the Puget Sound from Seattle Washington.

In order to get across to Seattle without driving you can go on the Puget Sound Ferry.

It was by far my favorite ferry out of all of the ones I have been on! It was very well maintained and the workers were very friendly! Every time we went on the Puget Sound Ferry it always arrived and left on time.

We were never late for anything.

The ride was very smooth so we never got rocked around or anything and in the summer time when the weather was nice we loved going outside while we waited for the ferry to arrive in our destination.

We absolutely loved the fact that they had a vending area.

...

• Puget Sound Ferry
      This really helped keep my kids busy, occupied and full until we got to where we were going.

We were also pleased at the fact that they had very well maintained and clean bathrooms.

My family usually does not like public restrooms, but we had no issues using theirs.

If we are ever back in the Silverdale/Seattle area we will definitely be taking another ferry ride! It was by far our most favorable experience using a ferry! If you are looking for more information on the Puget Sound Ferry you can find it online at www.

wsdot.

wa.

gov/ferries/ or by phone at 1-888-808-7977.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49061134880730/k2311a069/6.9.10