Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense  » Perfume  »
  • This scent is slightly expensive, with an average cost of $50.00 for a 1.7 ounce bottle
  • This is a nice, subtle, yet feminine scent that I would highly recommend to any woman in my family or circle of friends

• by Mandulis

My favorite perfume is Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense. This perfume is the most beautiful perfume I have ever smelled. The scent is light, and isn’t overly flowery, which is a plus.

I do not like perfumes that are really strong, or musky. This scent reminds me of sitting on a

beach in an exotic location.

It is a closely related scent to Estee Lauder Pleasures, but has a richer scent. This scent is slightly expensive, with an average cost of $50 for a 1.

7 ounce bottle. If your budget can afford it, the 3.

4 ounce bottle of Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense will run approximately $72 per bottle. Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense is available at high end retail shops, such as Macy’s and Carson Pirie Scott.

You can easily find this scent at the perfume counters in these stores. The bottle and color of the perfume are also appealing, with the ...

• Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense
      perfume having a deep pink color to it.

The bottle is simplistic, but still appealing. The scent ingredients for this perfume are listed as: green lily, le charme peony, cassis, Moroccan rose, pink tiger lily, jasmine, maple wood, benzoin crystals, and vanilla.

These scents all create a very light, very

feminine scent that I find very appealing. Prior to finding this scent, I used Burberry Brit and Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, but now use Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense exclusively.

This is a nice, subtle, yet feminine scent that I would highly recommend to any woman in my family or circle of friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569061134830730/k2311a069/6.9.10