King Kong Production Diaries  » Movies  »
  • When The remake of King Kong came out on dvd I was excited to pick up my copy because this movie was a fantastic movie with loads of visual effects and it was the by far the best remake of any King Kong
  • I think Jack Blacks part of the director wasn't that great but im into Jack Blacks funny edgy comedic style so I was ok With it
  • When I bought the Dvd Production Diaries at Costco it was a pretty cool box set that may be worth more than a pretty penny in the future
  • I recommend this movie along with Avatar if you want great computer animation stuff

• by pango14762

When The remake of King Kong came out on dvd I was excited to pick up my copy because this movie was a fantastic movie with loads of visual effects and it was the by far the best remake of any King Kong. I also really liked alot of the action scenes like when King Kong fights the huge Dinosaur creature or when the memorable scene

when he is killed and the girl played by Naomi Watts is saddened by the loss of the big gorilla because he had someone in the world that he truly loved.

I think Jack Blacks part of the director wasn’t that great but im into Jack Blacks funny edgy comedic style so I was ok With it.

When I bought the Dvd Production Diaries at Costco ...

• it was a pretty cool box set that may be worth more than a pretty penny in the future.

I probably wont sell because I really like the concept pictures and the neat letters and drawings by Peter Jackson himself.

The package also comes with a two disc set of how the team of people created this movie and how they did most of the crazy

cgi digital effects.

This is one of the reasons I liked this movie.

I think it’s actually kind of a boring movie for the first hour but until it shows you King Kong himself its like every detail was put into him to make him almost real and the other creatures were created well too.

I recommend this movie along with Avatar if you want great computer animation stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 119061134810730/k2311a069/6.9.10