Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Complete Soft Care  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • It's also difficult to choose the best shampoo and conditioner out of the many brands in the market
  • I think it's only best for men with dandruff problem
  • But I noticed that his hair is always dry and stiff
  • I don't have any problem with dandruff, but I'm hoping that it could make my hair soft and tangle-free
  • But, I would recommend it to those who have a problem with dandruff

• by Alex_29

Hair and scalp care are very important. Healthy hair projects cleanliness and well nourished body. It could make someone look attractive and beautiful.

However, with our current polluted and stressful environment, it’s hard to get that shiny, bouncy, and strong hair. Maybe this is one of the reasons why a lot of people nowadays prefers to go to the salon for hair

treatments, rather than doing it naturally.

With poor diet, pollution, air conditioning, hair dyer, and stress, it’s nearly impossible to get that beautiful hair with just a shampoo and conditioner. It’s our scalp that suffers a lot making your hair dry and frizzy.

It’s also difficult to choose the best shampoo and conditioner out of the many brands in the market. I ...

• tried using Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Complete Soft Care, because my brother is using it.

My first try was fine, but not really that satisfying. I think it’s only best for men with dandruff problem.

My brother told me that it stopped his dandruff. But I noticed that his hair is always dry and stiff.

This is one of the reasons why I

did not really expect that much the first time I used it. I don’t have any problem with dandruff, but I’m hoping that it could make my hair soft and tangle-free.

The smell is just the same with any other ordinary shampoos. I was disappointed.

But, I would recommend it to those who have a problem with dandruff. It’s cheaper compared to other anti-dandruff shampoos.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061134740730/k2311a069/6.9.10