Maytag 25 Cu Ft French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator  » Electronics  »
  • The design of the refrigerator is very elegant
  • The price for the Maytag 25 Cu Ft French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator was higher then I had expected when I saw demonstrations for other freezer refrigerator appliances

• by vpriddy
      I was fortunate to see a demonstration of a Maytag 25 Cu Ft French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator. The model demonstrated was model number MFF2557KES.

The design of the refrigerator is very elegant.

I am not used to seeing French style doors on a refrigerator.

I very

much liked the look of the Maytag 25 Cu Ft French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator.

I also liked that the Maytag 25 Cu Ft French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator has all the food practically at eye level with the freezer being on the bottom.

It has a built ...

• in ice maker which is very handy because ice trays not only take up space in the freezer but they are a pain to use.

I did not like that you have to bend over to get your frozen foods from the Maytag 25 Cu Ft French Door Bottom

Freezer Refrigerator.

I still would rather have my frozen items on the top instead of the bottom of the refrigerator.

The price for the Maytag 25 Cu Ft French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator was higher then I had expected when I saw demonstrations for other freezer refrigerator appliances.

Eleni Matias says :

i have frost on my food in the freezer what could be the cause?

John says :

Assuming that you have adjusted the thermostat to a lower level, this is likely to be an issue with the defrost circuit. When this circuit becomes faulty, it does not defrost your refrigerator as it should. I’m not sure of your warranty status, but you should contact Maytag or a technician for repairs. It’s not an easy part to replace.

Galega says :

Frost inside your freezer is caused by moisture coming into contact with the coils inside the appliance and freezing. It can lead to odors, loss of storage space and ineffective sealing of the appliance door. Frost can also affect your food and lead to a condition known as freezer burn or frost bitten food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162112113460431/k2311a1221/12.21.06