The Beatles - You Like Me Too Much (Song)
  • A lot of the Beatles early songs are all just sort of catchy pop rock songs which have a catchy melody and would be excellent for radio singles, and I believe You Like Me Too Much would fall into that category
  • Nevertheless, although I don’t enjoy this song to the same extent that I enjoy Beatles songs from past Rubber Soul, I can’t help but still enjoy listening to them

• by Grimmy101

You Like Me Too Much is a track by The Beatles which appears on their record Help. The track is written by Harrison and features him on lead vocals.

One thing I’m not a huge fan of about early Beatles material is that a lot of the songs all have the same feel to me: regardless of who wrote them, whether it be Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, or even Starr

for that matter.

A lot of the Beatles early songs are all just sort of catchy pop rock songs which have a catchy melody and would be excellent for radio singles, and I believe You Like Me Too Much would fall into that category.

After a few vocal sections, with quite catchy melodies I might add, there’s a slightly break for a piano and guitar section but this is ...

• really the only change in the song while the rest of the track follows in a pretty predictable pattern.

Nevertheless, although I don’t enjoy this song to the same extent that I enjoy Beatles songs from past Rubber Soul, I can’t help but still enjoy listening to them.

Although the songwriting is not excellent, it certainly isn’t poor and this is just another example of the Beatles demonstrating an

excellent sense of melody and catchy songwriting.

You Like Me Too Much is really nothing special but at the same time there isn’t anything about the track that would really deter me from listening to it.

Overall, it’s an enjoyable song but not really something I’d go out of my way to listen to as there’s nothing really special about it which sets it apart from the rest of the Beatles’ earlier work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 149061134440630/k2311a069/6.9.10