Mario Badezcu Drying Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I'm definitely not going to try this again

• by JCandyce

I’ve read a lot about this Mario Badescu Drying lotion in magazines that I read, everyone was saying how good that it was and how it really worked at getting rid of pimples and making them heal extremely fast, like mostly overnight. I wanted to check it out for myself and see how it worked for me. I placed my order at Mario Badescu’s website and couldn’t wait to try it.

When I got my order a few days ago, I freaked out thinking it wasn’t going to work because it gotten all shook up in the delivery and it was suppose to be set a certain way so that the pink product is all the way at the bottom and the oil is setting on top and mine was all mixed. I actually don’t know why I freaked out so much about it because I knew that it was probably going to be shook up during the delivery, that’s non inevitable. However even though it

got all shook up, it’s easily fixed, you just gotta have it set out for a while, like overnight, and after a few hours the product is set again and the pink product is right at the bottom where it’s suppose to be and the oil part is at the top over the pink like it’s suppose to be, so everything was okay when I left it set overnight and when I wake up, it was perfect.

The pink part of the product, which is at the very bottom of the bottle, is a powder and the oil part, that belongs on top, is the oil part so both of those things naturally separate because the powder isn’t going to set in with the oil and dissolve, the pink powder will always separate from the oil and go back down to the bottom of the bottle no matter how much you shake it, just give it a few hours and it will go back to normal.

• The first time (and every time) that I used this Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, I washed my face with one of my regular acne face cleansers, acne toner and my acne cream treatment. After all the products dried after a few minutes on my face, I then started to apply this drying lotion directly on the pimples that were on my face.

This is very easy to apply, you just use a cotton swab and then dip it all the way down into the bottom, down into the pink powder at the bottom of the bottle and then pull the cotton swab back out and then lightly press the cotton swab to your pimple and dab on the drying lotion, it’s that easy.

The first night that I used this, when I woke up and washed my face to get off all the little pink dots that I had on my face. I didn’t really see any improvements in my acne pimples at all. I kept

using this for a few nights in a row and each time, I still didn’t really see that much improvement in my acne.

During the whole time, about 2 weeks, that I used this, this drying mask did not irritate my skin at all. It didn’t give my dry little patches where I applied the drying lotion. My acne didn’t get any worse or anymore red then they already were so this Mario Badescu Drying Lotion didn’t irritate my skin at all.

I used this Mario Badescu Lotion for about 2 weeks and I never saw any kind of improvement in my acne at all. I really wish they would of worked for me. I heard a lot of good things about it from my magazines and other people but this just didn’t work for me. I’m definitely not going to try this again., at least it was irritating on my skin so that’s basically the only good thing about it, for that I give this a 3.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061134420630/k2311a069/6.9.10