Village Naturals Stress Therapy Mineral Bath Soak  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've used several Village Naturals products over the years and, for the most part, have enjoyed them
  • I wouldn't say that I didn't still need to follow it up with a lotion, but it definitely was a relaxing way to cap off my day, and it's an even better way to start my day
  • My skin did feel soft, but that's not really the benefit I found most appealing about this product

• by Anasuya

I’ve used several Village Naturals products over the years and, for the most part, have enjoyed them. They are all reaosnably priced, so I can’t complain and it’s been good investments in the past. I typically, however, try to stay away from bath salts because they never seem to fully dissolve and then I have a mess in my bathtub and it’s sometimes caused clogs in the drain because the mushy salts will sit in the drain for days and never full wash away. But, because these looked so promising I couldn’t not buy the Village Naturals Stress Therapy Mineral Bath Soak, especially considering it was a huge bottle for only $5. I’m nothing if not a bargain shopper, and that seemed like a mighty fine deal to me.

It comes in a nice bottle. Nothing flimsy. No box that tears apart or can be knocked over spilling those salts every which way. The bottle has a screw-top lid so no spills

forthcoming with this product, and it’s not such a huge bottle than I can stash it on the rim of my bathtub.

And I really did love the smell of this product. The eucalyptus in it was so noticeable, and so refreshing. It’s one of those scents that are complete eye-openers. If you’re ever feeling like you’re dragging yourself around in the morning then the smell of this product is what you really need to wake you up and get you motivated. Which I actually found ironic given that it’s a “stress relief” formula. It’s dead sea salt too, and there’s always talk about the homeopathic benefits of using dead sea salt. And there’s also the scent of mint and something that almost smells like a citrus in there as well.

I almost always only take baths. Sometimes I’ll take one not only in the morning before I get ready for work, but also when I get home from work just to ...

• relax, and I can use these bath salts for both occassions, because it can wake me up and get me motivated early in the morning and then at night, all those lovely smells work together to relax me. I’m not entirely sure it’s exactly a stress-relief in and of itself, as far as the scent is concerned, but mixed with a warm bath, you can’t beat the combination.

You don’t need a lot of this product either. It takes less than a half a cup of the salts, poured under running water and I was thrilled to discover that if I swished the water around a bit while it was still running that the salts dissolved within minutes. I didn’t have any little pebbles left over that got between my toes as I was drying off in the tub. And, while I was just laying in the water, I really felt my muscles just giving up for the day and relaxing.

It’s

not necessarily a moisturizing bath salt. I wouldn’t say that I didn’t still need to follow it up with a lotion, but it definitely was a relaxing way to cap off my day, and it’s an even better way to start my day. I used up that entire huge bottle within a matter of a couple weeks and loved every single minute of those baths. I’ll definitely be buying this again and checking out any other scent combinations that Village Naturals might have. My skin did feel soft, but that’s not really the benefit I found most appealing about this product. It was definitely the scent. And the scent lingered long after the bath was over. I took it at night before going to bed and fell asleep to all those soothing smells working themselves into my skin. Even my husband complimented the scent and said they were relaxing and soothing to him too and he wasn’t even wearing them! Great product and excellent price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319061134340630/k2311a069/6.9.10