Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the best game on the Wii in my opinion
  • I think that this game is better in many ways
  • Overall this game is amazing and I feel that you should not turn this game down

• by nick2266

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the best game on the Wii in my opinion. The first Super Mario Galaxy was so good they had to make another one. The first Super Mario Galaxy was an excellent game; near perfect. This game, is even better! I think that this game is better in many ways.

First off, the graphics are excellent and even crisper than the first game. The game play I feel is very

fun. Some levels are challenging.

The difficulty if just right. This game can be played by anyone. The music is so enjoyable.

It’s got one of the best soundtracks that I have heard. There are many new things such as Yoshi, which brings so many more moves and skills to use. There are new upgrades such as cloud Mario also.

I think this makes the game so much fun. The game has many levels ...

• and will last you very long. I like what this game has.

It has a organized map of each level now, so it’s easy to navigate back between levels you skipped or saved for later. I feel that the controls for this game are great. They feel like natural.

Another cool feature that I really like was the creativity they have added. There are special items now to drill through the planets to get

to the other side. Also, there is 2-d play a lot more too.

This is very fun, and it’s challenging with gravity changing different directions in the game on certain levels. Overall this game is amazing and I feel that you should not turn this game down. It is definitely the best game for Wii, and the best Plat-former out there.

I think that anyone should get this game. I feel it’s worth easily a 10/10.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 289061134200630/k2311a069/6.9.10