Lady Gaga Telephone Video  » Entertainment  »
  • And the video of the song is definitely great
  • In my opinion the video is one of the greatest pop videos of ever
  • I like the way Lady Gaga and Beyonce move is awesome
  • But I think that Lady Gaga looks so ugly in this sequence
  • And another great quote comes and Beyonce says I know you'd take all my honey, you selfish mother

• by cyssuss

Telephone is the second hit of the album Fame Monster of Lady Gaga. It is featuring with Beyonce. It is a great dance song. It includes great quotes. And the video of the song is definitely great. In my opinion the video is one of the greatest pop videos of ever. I find it is so kinky and seductive.

It is like a short movie. I like the way Lady Gaga and Beyonce move is awesome. It couldn’t be better. There are some funny parts in the video. I can’t help laughing. The enterance of Gaga is amazing.

She looks like a mafia woman. She looks so confident. I find the conversation between tranvesty guardians is so funny. And then dancing part comes

and she kills it. But I think that Lady Gaga looks so ugly in this sequence. In my opinion she could be more beautiful without this make up and eyebrows.

Beside this sequence, i adore the way Lady Gaga comes out. While she comes out, my favorite part is that she strikes a pose like Michael Jackson, she pays tribute to him. And then she has a very naughty conversation with Beyonce. There are two quotes in this sequence. They changed the quote ” Trust is like a mirror once broken you can never look at in the same. ” They say “Trust is like a mirror, you can fix if it’s but you can still see the crack in that mother f…’s reflection.

” ...

• I find it is so funny and creative. And then Beyonce enters the cafe and poisons his boyfriend by the way Gaga cooks meals with poison. An then dance sequence starts and she kills it. The way she and dancers dance with the spoons and forks are so creative in my opinion. They look so crazy and cute. And then Gaga comes and gives the poisoned breakfast to Beyonce’s boyfriend.

And he dies. And another great quote comes and Beyonce says “I know you’d take all my honey, you selfish mother…er. ” And after that, the greatest part of the video starts. They poison all the customers by serving poisoned meals in the cafe. They all start to die one by one. And then

the amazing choreography begins.

It is my favorite one. The moves are so different rather than other artists. The outfit of Gaga is so unique and chic. I think the way they dance among dead people is so crazy and shocking. And they are done and runaway. After that they appear in strange clothes behind the car.

I don’t like the clothes. They made them look repulsive. They are not chic in that one. Also Gaga dances in a panther outfit. The outfit made her body seem so weak and unattractive. Her make up is so bombastic.

I think she looks so ugly in that style. But my main idea is that the video and song is absolutely great. It is a very inspiring video.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 599061134180630/k2311a069/6.9.10