Quaker Oats Original  » Food  »
  • Aside from fruits, I make a variation of the Quaker Oatmeal by adding powdered chocolate drink before pouring hot water on it

• by sweetestappleonortigas

Crash diets are not always the answer to have a healthier and slim body. At times these lead to ulcers, hyperacidity and other digestive disorders that will bring more harm to our health.

If you are searching for something to eat without being starved out, Instant Quaker Oats Original flavor can provide you the nourishment you need when you want to trim down on your weight and appearance.

I see that Quaker Oats Instant Meal is a flexible food

you can take because it is made of all natural fiber rich oats, with no added flavors or preservatives.

I don’t have to worry about eating it whenever I want because it doesn’t harm my tummy even if I haven’t anything yet.

It tastes perfectly good and it is easy to prepare especially when I don’t have enough time to look or cook food.

I just need to pour hot water on a bowl with 4-5 spoonfuls of Quaker ...

• Oat Meal, with 2 spoonfuls of powdered milk and wait for 2-3 minutes and it’s done.

I complement Quaker Oats with fruits in season.

Mangoes, bananas and strawberries are some of the fruits that I eat together with Quaker Oats.

The original flavor gives me more choices on how to enjoy it.

Aside from fruits, I make a variation of the Quaker Oatmeal by adding powdered chocolate drink before pouring hot water on it.

If you are undergoing strenuous

activities or exercises, eating mainly Oatmeal is not advisable because it will not provide you enough calories to burn and worst it you might faint because of hunger.

Office people, like me, and those whose work involves little or no physical activities like sitting most of the time can have Quaker Oatmeal as a snack or meal substitute rather than having rice or any heavy meal.

It lessens the probability of being prone of having bloated tummies and fat depositions on abdomen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279061134040630/k2311a069/6.9.10