Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse because I was really interested in trying it, definitely because it was buy Herbal Essences and I liked most of their products and most of them worked really great for me and they smelled really great too
  • I like the purple base color of the can and the see through light green cap, it's really cute and the pump for the mousse works really easily and isn't hard to use at all
  • I will definitely be buying another one of these Herbal essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse cans when the one that I have now runs out
  • I would definitely recommend this Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse to anyone that wants really straight hair because this really works, I would even recommend this to you even if you have naturally straight hair because this this will also make your hair really shiny and make it smell really good too

• by JCandyce

I bought this Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse because I was really interested in trying it, definitely because it was buy Herbal Essences and I liked most of their products and most of them worked really great for me and they smelled really great too.

The packaging for this Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse is really cute and I really like it. I like the purple base color of the can and the see through light green cap, it’s really cute and the pump for the mousse works really easily and isn’t hard to use at all.

The smell for this Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse is very nice without smelling to chemically and it leaves a very nice smell on my hair that I really like. The

scent does fade though and then you can’t really smell it on your hair after a few hours but that’s okay though, I don’t really mind, at least it doesn’t make my hair smell bad or icky smelling after the initial scent fades off. This is scented with honeyed pear and it smells very good.

I use this after I shampoo, condition, rinse and towel dried my hair. I brush through my hair completely getting out all the tangles and then I flip my head over and then apply some of this mousse in my hand and then I massage the mousse into my hair and then flip my head back over.

After applying the Herbal essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse to my hair, I then blow dry my hair completely dry (While ...

• adding in my regular anti frizz and smoothing cream in while I go). when I finished blow drying my hair and my hair was completely dry, I looked at my hair.

My hair was completely straight and I didn’t even have any waves in my hair at all. My hair had way a lot of volume and body in my hair, too much then I normally wear in my hair so I went over my hair with my flat iron a little bit and that flattened some of the volume and body in my hair.

My hair looked really straight and shiny, I really liked how it turned out. This Herbal essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse really worked and I only paid for about $3.00 and that’s a really good price for this

6.8 Oz can.

My hair stayed straight all day long and was really shiny, I didn’t have any problems with frizz or dryness at all. My hair stayed really straight and soft. This Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse didn’t make my hair dry or stiff at all.

I will definitely be buying another one of these Herbal essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse cans when the one that I have now runs out.

I would definitely recommend this Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Pin Straight Mousse to anyone that wants really straight hair because this really works, I would even recommend this to you even if you have naturally straight hair because this this will also make your hair really shiny and make it smell really good too. This gets a perfect 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061133721130/k2311a068/6.8.10