Marc Anthony Rich Reds 60 Second Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • The smell for this Marc Anthony Rich reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask smells good, it's not a smell that I'm used to smelling but this definitely a very pleasant smell and it's really light
  • After applying this to my hair, I know it only says to leave this on your hair for 60 seconds but I actually left it on a little bit longer
  • I thought that would be better because 60 seconds seemed way to short to really do anything to my hair so I wanted to leave it on longer, I thought that would be better
  • During the whole 15 minutes that I had this Marc Anthony Rich reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask on my hair, I didn't experience any burning or itching on my scalp at all
  • I would definitely recommend this Marc Anthony Rich Reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask

• by JCandyce

I’ve only dyed my hair red once and I knew that red dye is the color that fades the fastest of all hair colors and that I would really need to use some good hair care products specifically for red hair so that I could it looking it’s best for as long as possible. I saw Marc Anthony Rich Reds Color Lock 60 second Mask. It says on the tube that it protects color, heals damaged hair and makes red hair shiny.

The packaging for this Marc Anthony Rich reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask is really cute and I really really love the red coloring of the tube. The white text really pops out against the red. I really like it.

The smell for this Marc Anthony Rich reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask smells good, it’s not a smell that I’m

used to smelling but this definitely a very pleasant smell and it’s really light. This doesn’t smell chemically at all.

I didn’t have the matching shampoo and conditioner that the back of the bottle suggested that you should use before using this Marc Anthony Rich Reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask but I just used one of my regular shampoos and conditioners instead since I didn’t have those.

After I was done shampooing and conditioning my hair and made sure all the conditioner was rinsed out, I applied some of this Marc Anthony Rich Reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask to my hair. It’s very creamy and spreads around easily on my hair.

After applying this to my hair, I know it only says to leave this on your hair for 60 seconds but I actually left it on a little bit longer.

• I left it on for about 15 minutes. I thought that would be better because 60 seconds seemed way to short to really do anything to my hair so I wanted to leave it on longer, I thought that would be better.

During the whole 15 minutes that I had this Marc Anthony Rich reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask on my hair, I didn’t experience any burning or itching on my scalp at all. I would have definitely rinsed it out immediately at the first site of irritation and this didn’t irritate my scalp at all.

After the 15 minutes were up, I rinsed the mask off of my hair and then towel dried my hair. When I went to brush it my hair felt really soft and the tangles came out very easily. While my hair was still wet and I

looked at it, my hair looked a little brighter.

I blow dried my hair completely dry, flat ironed my hair straight and used all my regular products that I normally do when I blow dry and flat iron my hair and then once I was done doing all of that I really looked at my hair and it was in fact brighter and really good looking, like I had just dyed my hair red it looked really good.

I would definitely recommend this Marc Anthony Rich Reds Color Lock 60 Second Mask. The whole tube lasted me about 6 uses and I used it once a week on my hair and my red hair definitely stayed red a little longer and the color didn’t fade as fast. My hair was soft and really bright looking, I loved it. This mask is a perfect 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061133711130/k2311a068/6.8.10