John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight  » Cosmetics  »
  • It made my blonde hair look amazing, shiny, smooth, bright and I absolutely loved it
  • The packaging for this John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek and Shine Dentangler is really cute, I love the medium gold and light gold colors on the bottle
  • I also noticed while wearing this that my hair didn't get frizzy at all even when I was out in the heat and it was very humid outside, my hair stayed very smooth and shiny all day long
  • As for detangling goes, I never used it on my hair when it was wet before I brushed it and I always brush through my hair completely getting out all my tangles before I apply this so I wouldn't know if this works on tangles at all but I can say that this makes my hair really soft and I know the softer the hair, the easier to get the tangles out so I would guess by how soft it makes my hair that this is also really good at removing tangles as well
  • I would definitely recommend this John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek and Shine Detangler to anyone, blonde hair or not (I use this on my hair and I'm a brunette and it makes my brown hair look really amazing too so this isn't just for blonde hair)this product is great

• by JCandyce

When I was blonde, this John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek and Shine Detangler was one of my favorite shine hair products. It made my blonde hair look amazing, shiny, smooth, bright and I absolutely loved it. Now that I’m a brunette, I still love to use this and it makes my brown hair look amazing too, my brown hair smells great, it’s very reflective in the light and it just makes my hair look really great.

The packaging for this John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek and Shine Dentangler is really cute, I love the medium gold and light gold colors on the bottle.

This isn’t that expensive either, It’s only about $6.00 and even though the bottle is really small at 2.4 OZ, you don’t have to use a lot, a little goes a long way so this last a very long time, so it’s way worth it.

The smell for this John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek and Shine Detangler is really great. It has a very nice smell and I love putting it on my hair because it smells so good.

Applying this to my hair is really easy, tit’s very clear and although it makes my palms sticky from rubbing it in on my hair, it doesn’t make my hair sticky at all. It makes my hair very shiny without making my hair look or feel greasy or oily and this doesn’t weight my hair down either, it’s very light.

I also noticed while wearing this that my hair didn’t get frizzy at all even when I was out in the heat and it was very humid outside, my hair stayed very smooth and shiny all day long. My hair was very touchable and wasn’t hard at all. I was even still able to brush through my hair, that’s how easy it was on my hair.

As for detangling goes,

• John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight
      I never used it on my hair when it was wet before I brushed it and I always brush through my hair completely getting out all my tangles before I apply this so I wouldn’t know if this works on tangles at all but I can say that this makes my hair really soft and I know the softer the hair, the easier to get the tangles out so I would guess by how soft it makes my hair that this is also really good at removing tangles as well.

I will definitely be buying another one of these John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight

Sleek and Shine Detangler when I run out of the one that I’m using now. That will be awhile though because a little bit of this goes a long long way so the whole small bottle lasts for a very long time.

I would definitely recommend this John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek and Shine Detangler to anyone, blonde hair or not (I use this on my hair and I’m a brunette and it makes my brown hair look really amazing too so this isn’t just for blonde hair)this product is great. It makes hair really shiny, smell good and great. this is a perfect 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061133691130/k2311a068/6.8.10