L’Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • This is a liquid eyeliner and normally I don't like liquid eyeliners all that much but his is definitely a very good liquid eyeliner
  • It's not enough to make me completely love liquid eyeliners more than pencil eyeliners, eyeliners and definitely cream eyeliners
  • Using the pen is really easy and I like it a lot better than the liquid eyeliners that come with brushes, this pen is very easy to use and I really like it
  • I would definitely recommend this L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner this too anyone
  • This liquid eyeliner is definitely one of the best liquid eyeliner that I have ever used, and although I'm syaing it's the best, I'm saying it's the best that I'ev ever used and it still isn't as good as it should be it's just definitely not as bad as the others that I've tried

• by JCandyce

This is a liquid eyeliner and normally I don’t like liquid eyeliners all that much but his is definitely a very good liquid eyeliner. It’s not enough to make me completely love liquid eyeliners more than pencil eyeliners, eyeliners and definitely cream eyeliners.

I really love that this liquid eyeliner is like a pen, it’s definitely unique from the regular liquid eyeliners that you apply with a brush because this is a felt tip pen like and it’s really easily to apply the eyeliner, it’s like almost guaranteed mess and mistake proof.

Using the pen is really easy and I like it a lot better than the liquid

eyeliners that come with brushes, this pen is very easy to use and I really like it. It’s almost like using a eyeliner brush, it’s just as easy.

The eyeliner stayed for a really long time without fading, smudging or smearing. It stayd perfect all day and I didn’t have to reapply it since I have my cream eyeliner to seal it in.

This isn’t water proof so it washed off easily when I washed my face, I didn’t have to use makeup remover at all. It came off semi easily and I didn’t have to tug at my eyes or rub to get it off but

I do have to use makeup remover to take off the parts that I sealed in with my cream eyeliner.

The only difficulty that I have with this liquid eyeliner is applying it in the inner corners of my eye because for some reason it doesn’t want to go and it doesn’t want to stay on when it does. This also has a little difficulty going on and staying on my water line and I have to seal it in with my cream eyeliner and then it’s perfect.

I will definitely be buying another one of these liquid eyeliner when I run out of the one that I ...

• L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner
      have now but that will be a very long while because I dont’ use this a lot, I mostly use my cream eyeliner everyday because that’s my favorite kind of eyeliner and although I like this liquid eyeliner, it’s definitely not better than my cream eyeliner though.

The only other bad thing about this liquid eyeliner is that it has a very strong horrible smell but I can’t really smell it while I’m applying it to my eyes or while I’m wearing it, so even though it has a very strong smell at least I can’t smell it and it doesn’t irritate my nasal allergies and it

doesn’t make me sneeze or have headaches, so at least it doesn’t do any of that.

I would definitely recommend this L’Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner this too anyone. This liquid eyeliner is definitely one of the best liquid eyeliner that I have ever used, and although I’m syaing it’s the best, I’m saying it’s the best that I’ev ever used and it still isn’t as good as it should be it’s just definitely not as bad as the others that I’ve tried. I’m still sticking to my cream eyeliner that works better than any other eyeliner and I would definitely recommend cream eyeliners more. This gets an 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061133621130/k2311a068/6.8.10