The Ray Bradbury Theater: The Pedestrian TV Show
  • The Pedestrian is an interesting show worth watching
  • One thing I've noticed as well about season three episodes is that they have a bit of a difference in each of the opening than in the prior two seasons
  • Now it's clear that there's something inappropriate for them to be going outside, but Stockwell does agree
  • What I like about this is that it shows the men appreciating all kinds of things, like a dandelion, which are normally taken for granted

• by Orrymain

The Ray Bradbury Theater: The Pedestrian is an interesting show worth watching. I will restate here one of my complaints from another review and this is that I wish Bradbury, from who all of these stories emanate, gave us just a bit more of a setup from the start of the show. I feel like I’m playing a lot of guessing games as I try to enjoy a program. I just want more information.

One thing

I’ve noticed as well about season three episodes is that they have a bit of a difference in each of the opening than in the prior two seasons. We still get the main introduction, but then after that in a scene that in the first two years had him narrating the same paragraph while he sat surrounded by various objects, the voiceover is now a specific introduction to the program being shown that night. I like ...

• that. So, in this case, he gave a brief summation of what led him to write The Pedestrian.

David Ogden Stiers stars as Leonard Mead, who we first see dressed in black as he stops at the home of his friend, Stockwell (Grant Tilly). He tries to get his friend to join him outside. Now it’s clear that there’s something inappropriate for them to be going outside, but Stockwell does agree.

What I like about this is

that it shows the men appreciating all kinds of things, like a dandelion, which are normally taken for granted. As the show progresses, it’s apparent that what they are doing is illegal. Yet, there’s a curiosity about it and just who is controlling all that is happening.

The ending is great, and I won’t spoil it, but it’s a victory for Leonard. One has to hope that Leonard also gets another kind of victory as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108061133461130/k2311a068/6.8.10