Sauve Max Hold Unscented Hairspray
  • I find the best way to use the Suave Max Hold Unscented Hairspray is by styling my hair the way I want it to be styled, and then I like to spray a little bit of the hairspray directly into my hair about 6 inches away from my hair so it doesn’t give my hair style a hard unnatural appearance
  • I believe you will be able to get yours from the same store as well if you have one in your local area
  • However, I would not recommend this hairspray to someone who doesn’t like aerosol hairsprays and a slightly sticky feeling because sometimes it will leave a sticking feeling in your hair
  • The best and only way I find to get the hairspray out is by washing your hair out with a good shampoo

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite affordable hairsprays to use is Suave Max Hold Unscented Hairspray. It helps keep my hair in style. I even like that there are vitamins and proteins in this hairspray that help protect and nourish my hair when I am wearing it to hold in my style.

my hair so it doesn’t give my hair style a hard unnatural appearance. If you spray a lot of this hairspray into your hair you will end up with hair crunchy hair that you will not be able to comb out without getting white powdery flakes throughout it. I personally know that because I have done this before to help prevent my fly aways. I relieved a little bit of hair spray goes along ways.

However, there are some things I do not like about the hairspray and they are it comes in an aerosol can, and

has a strong fragrance to it. It not suppose to have any scent to it at all. I also do not like that the hairspray contains alcohol in it because it tends to dry out my hair a little bit, but that is nothing I can not fix with a good moisturizing conditioner when I am washing my hair in the shower.

The store I get my Suave Max Hold Unscented Hairspray at is my local Walmart Store. I believe you will be able to get yours from the same store as well if you have ...

• Sauve Max Hold Unscented Hairspray
      one in your local area. I believe some drugstores carry this hairspray as well. The price I have been paying for my hairspray is $2 for an 11 ounce car of spray that last me 1 year which is awesome. Very affordable and worth buying.

However, I would not recommend this hairspray to someone who doesn’t like aerosol hairsprays and a slightly sticky feeling because sometimes it will leave a sticking feeling in your hair. Especially if you get your hair wet with the hairspray in it. The best and only way I find to get the

hairspray out is by washing your hair out with a good shampoo. Otherwise you are going to have product buildup in your hair. You are also going to want a good conditioner like I said to help condition your after using this hairspray. I will say this hairspray does help repair and protect split ends so they can be gone.

Anyways, I do hope those of you who try this affordable hairspray to help hold your hairstyle in your hair. I wish you all the best of luck with creating your perfect hairstyle and keeping it in place like I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061133101030/k2311a068/6.8.10