Light Relief Light Therapy  » Health  »
  • However I heaved a sigh of relief when after examination I found out that there was no kind of fracture and that my thumb had been sprained severely and needed great care to be recovered
  • But since my sister seemed confident about this product - I decided to use it to help me heal my pain
  • Light relief light therapy indeed proved to be amazing
  • What I really liked about this product was the fact since this product healed pain through light therapy, it made it quite convenient for me to use on an area such as-my thumb
  • But the best feature which I really admired was that this light therapy was a this pain relieving therapy helped me relieve my pain in a completely natural way without any fear of any kind of side effects

• by rm002

During a recent visit to my sisters place during this summer, I happened to meet with a minor accident. As I was just trying to step out of the car, my little niece unknowingly happened to close the gate of the car. To my horror, I realized that I hadn’t removed my hand off the gate, and my thumb which had come between the gate just ached so severely that I almost felt drowsy and unconscious.

After I regained consciousness - I realized that my thumb had swollen to nearly double its size and the pain was so severe that it made me feel just miserable. However I heaved a sigh of relief when after examination I found out that there was no kind of fracture and that my thumb had been

sprained severely and needed great care to be recovered.

So when my sister( who seemed to be more worried about the pain than I was) immediately asked me to use this unit called Light relief light therapy. This new pain relief technology which used infrared light emitting diodes , directed a powerful stream of warm therapeutic lights deep into the tissues, increasing circulation and there by relieving aches , pains and stiffness in muscles and joints.

Although I had used light therapy to help me cure my pimples, I had never heard of this therapy help heal pain. But since my sister seemed confident about this product - I decided to use it to help me heal my pain. When I tried using it for the first time and held this unit ...

• over my thumb, I witnesses different colored lights ( red, blue) reflect on my thumb. After a while, I experienced a warmth generating through the lights which indeed felt quiet soothing and comfortable. Though my thumb pain seemed reduced immediately after the treatment- I started witnessing pain again after a few hours.

But after using it for about 4-5 days ( nearly 2- 3 times a day) my thumb pain healed completely and was back to normal. Light relief light therapy indeed proved to be amazing. What I really liked about this product was the fact since this product healed pain through light therapy, it made it quite convenient for me to use on an area such as-my thumb. Since the pain was thronging even mere touching it made me just jump up-

but with this light therapy I was successfully able to heal the pain from a distance- without having to touch it. Further more what was really nice about this light relief therapy was that it was so light weighted that holding it for a longer period of time never ever felt uncomfortable. But the best feature which I really admired was that this light therapy was a this pain relieving therapy helped me relieve my pain in a completely natural way without any fear of any kind of side effects.

After seeing my fascination for this light relief therapy unit, when my sister gifted a brand new unit to me - I was just thrilled. A gift of great value- this light therapy pain reliever is sure to remain precious to me all through my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348061132961030/k2311a068/6.8.10