LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table for Baby
  • I like to find toys to keep them entertained as well as toys that are educational
  • I purchased the activity table for around $45, and I was happy with the purchase overall
  • Overall I would say this table is a good purchase and I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a toy to keep baby's interest and keep them entertained for a long period on time
  • For $45 I think it was a decent value for the amount of use that the babies get out of it

• by mariekay

I purchased this activity table to add to my playroom. I have a day care and I have 2 babies in my care. I like to find toys to keep them entertained as well as toys that are educational. The babies seem to love toys with lights and sounds, and toys that are interactive. This activity table has everything from lights, sounds, a musical piano, an attached book with hard plastic pages that baby can turn, and plenty of buttons to push. The songs are catchy, and both babies in my care love the music. The toy has many bright colors, different textures, and lots for baby to play with, keeping them entertained and happy.

I purchased the activity table for around $45, and I

was happy with the purchase overall. I like that the table is a nice height for the older baby to stand by when playing with it. For the younger baby who can’t quite stand yet, I usually place the table on its side and baby plays with it that way. It would be nice if the legs detach from the table so I could just set it on the floor for the younger baby. In fact, in the ad I saw for the product, they stated that the legs detach, but they actually don’t. That would be my only complaint about the product.

It’s also important to remember that this table is intended for use by a baby that is old enough to stand on their own.

• You should not leave a baby unattended when they are just propped up or leaning against this table because it won’t support them. The table moves across the floor if baby leans on it. Even when placed on carpet, the table is lightweight enough that it scoots across the floor, or even tips over when weight is put on it. With supervision and assistance, this table is a nice way to teach baby how to stand and pull himself up. With the younger baby, I push this table up against the wall and then help baby pull up to the table and stand against it. But this should not be done unsupervised.

This table is nice for babies that know how to stand up on their

own, and it really keeps their attention. The older baby I have in my care spends a lot of time playing with this table. He moves around it to each side and he likes the lights and he even dances with the music. He loves turning the pages in the book, too.

Overall I would say this table is a good purchase and I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a toy to keep baby’s interest and keep them entertained for a long period on time. For $45 I think it was a decent value for the amount of use that the babies get out of it. It seems to be sturdy and well-made, so I expect it to last several years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 548061132901030/k2311a068/6.8.10