Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • This Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation is the foundation I am using at the moment and I really love it
  • I chose a mineral based foundation in particular as from experience they are usually quite natural looking and this new one from Maybelline is indeed very natural looking
  • I would usually buy an ivory shade as I am pale, but as I have a bit of a suntan at the moment I went for the Sand shade which I think is two shades away from Ivory and I did notice there was a good range of shades to choose from
  • So let me tell you why I like this foundation
  • It is widely available, but I bought mine from Morrisons supermarket

• by jeanne71

This Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation is the foundation I am using at the moment and I really love it. I chose a mineral based foundation in particular as from experience they are usually quite natural looking and this new one from Maybelline is indeed very natural looking. It actually looks as though I have good skin rather than as though I am wearing foundation and I certainly do not actually have good skin, so I am pleased with it. Mineral foundations are also not supposed to clog your pores and as I am prone to blemishes, this is also an advantage and I have had no problems with spots or anything since I have been using

this. I would usually buy an ivory shade as I am pale, but as I have a bit of a suntan at the moment I went for the Sand shade which I think is two shades away from Ivory and I did notice there was a good range of shades to choose from. So let me tell you why I like this foundation.

I just apply it with my fingertips and it goes on smoothly and blends very easily. Although it feels light on my skin it provides very good coverage which I need due to the odd blotch and my open pores etc. It really seems to make my pores look more refined and my blotches ...

• disappear. It feels quite moisturizing which I think is the reason it blends so well, and so it does not have any chalkiness to it which you get with some types of foundation. Although it is non-drying, there is absolutely no greasiness to it in my experience, although my skin is dry, mature skin I admit. This gives my skin a matte look but it looks and feels velvety soft instead of dry.

Another benefit is that this foundation is long-lasting and tends to stay pretty much intact throughout the day which is good especially considering the warm weather we have been having lately.

On the bottle, they say that this will give your skin a luminous

finish. It does not have reflective particles in it or anything, but my skin does have a healthy looking tone to it. I am very pleased with this foundation and can find nothing wrong with it. It has a pump dispenser that is easy enough to use without shooting foundation all over yourself as well.

So, to summarise, this Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation from Maybelline gives full coverage, is smooth and moisturizing, easy to blend, gives a very natural look, lasts all day and it has not given me any spots so far. This is a quality foundation that was not the most expensive to buy either. It is widely available, but I bought mine from Morrisons supermarket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061132770930/k2311a068/6.8.10