Dirty Works Scentsational Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Basically, I think this body spray has a lovely scent and the subtle scent is still perceptible even at the end of the day
  • I like this body spray as it gives me extra confidence throughout these hot days and is very feminine

• by jeanne71

This ‘Dirty Works’ range of bath products is apparently exclusive to Sainsbury’s supermarket and as the packaging is very similar to the kitzsch Soap & Glory packaging, it always catches my eye. This body spray is my second product in the range and I really like this too, although the products are priced much lower than the Soap & Glory stuff. It has colourful packaging with lots of exclamation

marks, with ‘Hello Boys!’ and ‘Spritz me, please me, come on and tease me’ type stuff written on it. Basically, I think this body spray has a lovely scent and the subtle scent is still perceptible even at the end of the day. I think this stuff lasts longer than Impulse in my experience.

I am not one of those women who can pick out all the different scents and ...

• ‘notes’ from a fragrance and the bottle does not tell us what this will smell of, it just says ‘parfum’. I can detect a hint of vanilla mixed in with a baby powder type scent. It is not particularly floral, it is not particularly fruity and I do not find it too sweet. It is a fresh and feminine scent and I do like it as a body
        spray. I sprayed it on this morning and in the evening I could still smell a subtle fragrance. But this is light enough so you can take it with you in your bag and give yourself a spritz to freshen up. It does spray on wet but dries within seconds.

I like this body spray as it gives me extra confidence throughout these hot days and is very feminine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061132760930/k2311a068/6.8.10