Diabeti Trim Vanilla Packets  » Health  »
  • I like that Diabeti Trim Vanilla Packets are protein packed so that I don�t lose muscle mass while using the drinks
  • They mixed quickly and smoothly in the blender but the taste wasn�t as sweet as I thought that it would be

• by vpriddy
      After having tried and liked the Diabeti Trim Chocolate Packets, I just had to give the vanilla packets a try. I like that Diabeti Trim Vanilla Packets are protein packed so that

I don�t lose muscle mass while using the drinks. Like the chocolate packets, the directions were clear and simple to use. The flavor of the Diabeti Trim Vanilla Packets was not as ...

• good as the chocolate ones. I even tried using skim milk instead of water when I mixed the Diabeti Trim Vanilla Packets. They mixed quickly and smoothly in the blender but
        the taste wasn�t as sweet as I thought that it would be. I like the Diabeti Trim Vanilla Packets but I think that the chocolate is going to be my favorite out of the two flavors.

Regina Jackson says :

Where can I purchase Diabeti Trim??

Galega says :

You need to look for at a retail shop near you. Unfortunately, it is not available on Amazon.

You can find this product open for bidding at eBay, but that is no regular. If you don’t find in a local store, keep check eBay. You may get it sometimes.

Regina Jackson says :

Where can Diabeti Trim be purchased in the Los Angeles, Calif. area??

Galega says :

Jupiter in Florida can supply it for you in Los Angeles. Just order them. Here is the complete list of suppliers and distributors of Diabeti Trim Vanilla:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342012113270431/k2311a1220/12.20.06