Revlon Age Defying Makeup Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I'm only 20 so I don't need anything 'Age Defying' yet but I definitely love using products that are suppose to prevent wrinkles and stuff as soon as I can and I thought this would be really good for my skin
  • Most liquid foundations that I've tried had really bad smells or was actually pretty pleasant but I could smell it all day because it was too strong and that's definitely not a good thing
  • I did have a problem however with it looking cakey about 30 minutes after I had applied this foundation and it felt very dry on my face, all I wanted to do was wash all of this off my face as soon as possible
  • This foundation also did not work well with my oily combination skin even though it says that it works for normal to combination skin, I think it works more for normal skin than it does combination skin
  • I don't use liquid foundation anymore because I've started using mineral powder foundation and that is way better than liquid foundation and I would recommend that to anyone way more than I would recommend any liquid foundation

• by JCandyce

I’m only 20 so I don’t need anything ‘Age Defying’ yet but I definitely love using products that are suppose to prevent wrinkles and stuff as soon as I can and I thought this would be really good for my skin.

The packaging for this Revlon Age Defying makeup liquid foundation is very simple, but that’s okay. I don’t really like that I have to pour it out onto my hand or another surface because then if I use to much then I have to either put it back in the bottle or waste it and pouring it back in the bottle isn’t very hygienic at all. I would have mush rather of preferred a pump bottle for this liquid foundation like most new liquid foundations coming out, I see

that most of them are now coming out with pump bottles instead and those are way better.

The smell for this foundation is really plain and I don’t smell it at all. It’s so light just like a foundation should be. I don’t want to be smelling the products on my face. Most liquid foundations that I’ve tried had really bad smells or was actually pretty pleasant but I could smell it all day because it was too strong and that’s definitely not a good thing.

This foundation is very creamy and it blends well to a point, it blends easily to the area that you put it in but it doesn’t spread out to far but that’s okay because it doesn’t get cakey at all. I did have ...

• a problem however with it looking cakey about 30 minutes after I had applied this foundation and it felt very dry on my face, all I wanted to do was wash all of this off my face as soon as possible.

This foundation also did not work well with my oily combination skin even though it says that it works for normal to combination skin, I think it works more for normal skin than it does combination skin. It definitely does not keep my face matte at all and this liquid foundation only adds to the oil on my face and makes it worse.

I would not use this foundation again or buy it again because it was one of the worst foundations that I’ve ever used. I’m so

glad that I’m using mineral powder foundation now and now i don’t have to worry about finding a good liquid foundation that works good for me because my mineral powder foundation works great on me and my oily combination skin.

I don’t use liquid foundation anymore because I’ve started using mineral powder foundation and that is way better than liquid foundation and I would recommend that to anyone way more than I would recommend any liquid foundation.

I’m giving this Revlon Age Defying liquid foundation a 4 because it really did suck, it was dry, cakey, made me look and feel like I’m wearing a mask and it only makes my oily combination skin worse. This foundation is definitely not for someone with oily combination skin at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061132670930/k2311a068/6.8.10