Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in 30 Sunkissed  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love the packaging to this Neutrogena Healthy Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sun Kissed, I love how you can see all the colors through the clear top of the compact, which is really great for seeing all the colors except for when over time after you use it a lot and it starts to wear down and then it doesn't look that appealing but until then it looks really pretty
  • I will definitely be buying another one of these Neutrogena Healty Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in 30 Sun Kissed when the one that I have now runs out
  • I would definitely recommend this Neutrogena Healthy Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in 30 Sun Kissed and all the other shades that come in the Healthy Skin Blends line

• by JCandyce

This Neutrogena Healthy Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in 30 Sun Kissed is one of my favorite bronzer palettes to use. When I saw this at the store, I really had to try it, it was a little pricey being more than $10 but it looked promising and worth a try.

I really love the packaging to this Neutrogena Healthy Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sun Kissed, I love how you can see all the colors through the clear top of the compact, which is really great for seeing all the colors except for when over time after you use it a lot and it starts to wear down and then it doesn’t look that appealing but until then it looks really pretty.

I also like

how this bronzer compact comes with a little area to carry a brush but I lost mine and all the blush brushes that I have are the bigger, longer ones so I have to carry mine around with this in my purse but when I did have the brush that this come with, it was really good quality and applied the bronzer easily, I really liked the brush it came with and wish that I didn’t lose it.

All the shades in this Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural radiance Bronzer in 30 Sun Kissed compliment each other very well and makes a very beautiful shade when mixed together with a blush brush. It applies very easily and leaves a soft glow on my skin that ...

• I really like.

I have a fair medium skin tone and these bronzer shades looked really nice on my skin, they gave me a nice glow that I really really loved and it looked really natural on my skin and I loved it.

I have oily combination skin and while wearing my mineral powder foundation, I didn’t really get oily and this Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural radiance Bronzer in 30 Sun Kissed stayed very matte all day and didn’t get greasy or oily at all. The color stayed very nice and lasted all day. It lasted from the time that I applied it in the morning til all the time til I washed my face at night right before I went to bed.

I

will definitely be buying another one of these Neutrogena Healty Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in 30 Sun Kissed when the one that I have now runs out. I may even try another shade of these bronzers. I would definitely be happy to get another brush in the next bronzer palette that I buy, I really hate that I lost mine but that definitely makes me want to buy another one of these because I really love the brush that it comes with too.

I would definitely recommend this Neutrogena Healthy Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in 30 Sun Kissed and all the other shades that come in the Healthy Skin Blends line. The bronzer shades, the brush, is all good quality. This gets a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061132630930/k2311a068/6.8.10