Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I thought the concept for the Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline is great and as soon as I started seeing the ads for it on commericals and in my magazines I really wanted to try it
  • The packaging for this Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline is really cute and I love the little jar that it comes in, it's very easy to use and carry around in a purse or bag, it's definitely one of the most unique and cool foundation containers that I've ever seen and used
  • The second thing that I noticed after I looked at the really cool packaging, was how much different the mousse foundation looks in person from the commercial ads and the magazine ads that I saw
  • This is definitely a reason why I'm really happy with my mineral powder foundation that I'm using now
  • I wouldn't recommend this Dream Matte Mousse Foundation to anyone because it's the worst foundation that I've ever tried

• by JCandyce

I thought the concept for the Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline is great and as soon as I started seeing the ads for it on commericals and in my magazines I really wanted to try it. This is one of the first liquid foundations that I’ve tried by Maybelline. I’ve tried a mousse foundation by Cover Girl and that one didn’t work at all for me so I really hoped that this one would work a whole lot better than that one.

I really wanted this Dream Matte Mousse foundation to really work and even though it wasn’t a mineral powder foundation, I had really high hopes for this mousse foundation, I wanted it to really for me.

that it comes in, it’s very easy to use and carry around in a purse or bag, it’s definitely one of the most unique and cool foundation containers that I’ve ever seen and used.

The second thing that I noticed after I looked at the really cool packaging, was how much different the mousse foundation looks in person from the commercial ads and the magazine ads that I saw. In the commercials and the magazine ads, the Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline looks very creamy looking and looks like it blends right on. Well when I opened mine, it didn’t look like that at all, it looked powdery looking and I when I ran my finger through it, some of it came on the finger very smooth but then some of it flaked it off.

I was ...

• confused about the way it looked, it didn’t look at all like it did in the commercials and magazine ads at all. I tried it anyway though and after using just a little of this, I really didn’t think that I could try a worse foundation than this one because this is honestly the worst foundation that I have ever tried and I’ve tried tons of different foundations by a lot of different brands and this Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline tops the worst foundation ever list.

I couldn’t even apply this to my whole face because it was so bad, it didn’t want to blend in at all and looked very dry and cakey looking on my skin. I didn’t even bother trying to apply it on my whole face because of how terrible it looked.

There was no saving this at all.

The only good thing about this Dream Matte Mousse Foundation is the really cute packaging and the fact that it’s scentless. Those are the only good things about this mousse foundation, other than that everything else about this mousse foundation sucks.

I had really high hopes for this foundation, I really wanted it to work but it didn’t. This is definitely a reason why I’m really happy with my mineral powder foundation that I’m using now. I wouldn’t recommend this Dream Matte Mousse Foundation to anyone because it’s the worst foundation that I’ve ever tried. This foundation is absolutely horrible and I will not be buying this again or using the one that I have now.

I would give this Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline a 0 if I could.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061132620930/k2311a068/6.8.10