JOhn Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster
  • I bought this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster a few months ago when I had a coupon, I had decided to give this a try
  • This definitely isn't the best smelling hair product that I've ever used but it doesn't smell that bad and the scent is light enough that it doesn't irritate my nasal allergies or give me headaches
  • It definitely does not take a lot of this to give a nice natural looking amount of volume and body
  • I would definitely recommend this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster again when the one that I have now runs out

• by JCandyce

I bought this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster a few months ago when I had a coupon, I had decided to give this a try. This was my first time using this Root Booster and I’m really glad that I did because I absolutely love this Root Booster.

The packaging for this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster is really cute, in it’s blue bottle with orange and white text colors, clear top and the spray bottle that it comes in. This spray bottle is very easy to use, it even sprays upside down, which is really

great.

The smell for the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster is a nice light scent, it smells a little chemically though. This definitely isn’t the best smelling hair product that I’ve ever used but it doesn’t smell that bad and the scent is light enough that it doesn’t irritate my nasal allergies or give me headaches.

Before using this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster, I use one of my regular shampoos and conditioners to wash my hair, sometimes I’ll use a leave in cream or conditioning treatment and then once I’m done doing that and then

I rinse out my hair and towel dry it.

Before brushing my hair, I flipped my head over and then apply a few sprays of this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster on my hair and then shake my hair around a little bit and then I blow dry my hair completely then and then brush through it completely getting out all the tangles, once that’s done I flat iron my hair straight.

Even though I flat iron my hair straight, that doesn’t take away or flatten any of the volume and body that this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish ...

• JOhn Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster
      Lift Lash Booster gives me and when I’m done flat ironing my hair, it still has tons of volume and body to it that lasts for quite awhile.

It only takes about 4 or 5 sprays on my hair of this John Frieda Luxurious Lavish Lift Root Booster and I have thick hair, and that’s all it takes. It definitely does not take a lot of this to give a nice natural looking amount of volume and body.

This John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster doesn’t make my hair greasy or oily at all and even though it adds volume

and body to my hair, it doesn’t weigh it down or make my hair feel heavy. This Root Booster also doesn’t make my hair feel or look dirty, my hair still comes out looking and feeling clean even after using this.

I would definitely recommend this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster again when the one that I have now runs out. This Root Booster is great, adds nice lift to my hair, the smell is okay, and it’s very easy to use. This Root Booster is a 9 (Because I would liked it to of have smelled a little nicer.)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318061132610930/k2311a068/6.8.10