Red Baron’s Singles Deep Dish Pizza
  • They are deep dish, so i like the bowl shape look it has
  • This pizza is really good and recommend it to people who loves pizza

• by Micole

Red Baron’s Singles Deep Dish Pizza is what I crave on almost a daily basis. I first tried it a couple of months ago and has been hook on it every since.

It has a different taste than other pizzas and it doesn’t take long at all to cook in the oven.

My favorite flavor is the 4 cheese pizza, it has the

perfect amount of sauce and cheese.

It does not taste like it came from a grocery store, it taste fresh and home made.

The crust is good and has its own flavor spice to it.

My family is pizza eaters and when we do buy frozen pizza from the store, we usually go for the digiorno pizza.

But after tasting Red Barons,

• it has been my new favorite pizza.

i like that it taste like you ordered it from a pizza place and not just brought it from the store because they don’t usually taste the same to me.

The quality of the food and the texture after being cook is magnificent and its not like any other pizza I have tasted.

They conveniently come

in a 2 pack which a lot of times I see them for 2 for $5.

They are deep dish, so i like the bowl shape look it has.

Red Baron’s deep dish singles pizza is a product from the Schawn Company, which is known for their many food products and distribution.

This pizza is really good and recommend it to people who loves pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278061132280930/k2311a068/6.8.10