Plants vs. Zombies Game for ipod touch
2.5
  • I suggest you buy a couple of sunflowers because you will need a lot of suns to kill off all the zombies
  • I of course only play it when I need to kill some time because it is kind of slow and I like action games more than this kind
  • Of course I wouldn't recommend this game to everyone because it is not really that interesting if you are looking for great graphics and action

• by Mandulis

This is a game that I really like to play when I have the spare time or I am stuck waiting for someone. It really is a nice game but it is a bit slow. What you have to do with this game is that you are protecting your house with different kinds of plants and mowers that will kill the zombies trying to get you.

While the zombies are on the attack to your house there will be little sun like balls falling from the sky that you collect and when you get enough you can buy what they call a

pea shooter or a sunflower to make more suns for you. I suggest you buy a couple of sunflowers because you will need a lot of suns to kill off all the zombies.

Once you get the points you click on the thing you want and click on the yard where you would like it planted then it plants and attacks the zombies. It really is a nice easy game to play if you got the patients for it.

I of course only play it when I need to kill some time because it is kind of slow and I like action ...

• games more than this kind. With each new level you go to there is also a new plant or trick that you learn that you can kill the zombies off with and you find out how many suns it takes to buy it.

I have made it pretty far int he game and it is really neat plus you get to show off your cool ipod touch to everyone. Of course I wouldn’t recommend this game to everyone because it is not really that interesting if you are looking for great graphics and action.

It is more like a slow zombie

attack and you just use strategy to plant and kill the zombies. So for me I like shooter games more and if I am going to use a strategy I would just prefer sudoku or something of that nature.

Of course the absolute best thing about this game is that it is inexpensive and on the apple. com site you can even find free games too.

So in all I like the game to kill time but I won’t find myself being drawn to play this game for hours on end if there are other things for me to be doing at that time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 288061132250930/k2311a068/6.8.10