Viactiv Carmel Calcium Chews
  • At my grocery store, I found Viactiv calcium supplement
  • I like that this supplement not only covers calcium but it also has vitamin D and vitamin K in it
  • I think that I would like to try something that is a bit cheaper then the Viactiv calcium supplement

• by vpriddy
      After my doctor suggested that I start taking a calcium supplement, I began looking around for what was available in the stores. At my grocery store, I found Viactiv calcium supplement.

I like that this supplement not only covers calcium but it also has vitamin D and vitamin K in it.

I liked that the supplement is a carmel chew.

...

• It tastes like I�m getting to treat myself to a piece of candy while I�m getting my calcium needs met.

Even though it seems to work great, the price of the

Viactiv calcium supplement was high.

The box of sixty chews was almost eight dollars.

I think that I would like to try something that is a bit cheaper then the Viactiv calcium supplement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342012113220431/k2311a1220/12.20.06