Mediacom Cable  » General services  »
2.0
  • I like the service in the beginning because of the promotional rates and the installation was quick and fast
  • I don't recommend Mediacom at all to anyone unless you like paying high cable cost

• by Micole

Mediacom cable is my cable provider who I had for 2 years now. I like the service in the beginning because of the promotional rates and the installation was quick and fast.

After a while my cable would just go out for no apparent reason, right in the middle of a good show.

I will call customer service and they would always say that there is a shortage in

the area.

Well, this has continued to happen and still have no luck getting any better.

I have complained many of times and no help because there is nothing they can do about it.

I tried calling other cable providers but Mediacom is the only service I can get in my area ( sucks for me).

Since then the promotional rates has expired and now my monthly bill is ...

• sky high.

I am paying close to $150 for internet and cable that cuts off every week.

I am really getting tired of this and wish someone can at least give me some sort of discount because of their errors, but they realize that they are the only service providers in the area.

I plan on moving just so I can get another cable provider.

They seem to not

value their customers at all and get upset when you complain about the service.

The one good thing is that they do give you rewards by giving you coupons for paper view by paying $0.

01 for it when you send in your payment, but it still doesn’t measure up the bad quality you receive each week.

I don’t recommend Mediacom at all to anyone unless you like paying high cable cost.

Mediacom Cable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 258061132170830/k2311a068/6.8.10